Looking for Marvel fanfare pin-ups + other stuff
1 1

10 posts in this topic

DeadpoolJr.   
  • 4,005 posts

Hello,

Looking to get some last minute Christmas shopping cash, or wife nagging you to downsize your collection? Well if you think you might have what I'm looking for look no further.

If you have any Pin-ups from the first volume of Marvel Fanfare please notify. I've seen the ones that are currently offered, but feel that more are out there.

I'm especially interested in the following.

- Issue #10 Brent Anderson Moon Knight Portfolio piece

- Issue #22 Ken Steacy Spiderman

- Issue #39 Moon Knight by Reinhold and Silver Surfer by Layton

- Issue #41 Iron Man by Reinhold

- Issue #43 Daredevil by Murry

Again these are the ones I'm most interested in, but if you have others you think I might like please notify me.

Thanks

Edited by DeadPoolJr.

DeadpoolJr.   
  • 4,005 posts

Having gotten some success on the pin-ups I'll see if my luck will extend to some other things I've had on my list.

Moon Knight -  Any page, cover, splash, and even things things like portfolio plate drawings would interest me. I've found a few pages online, but none that I felt really scratched the itch. Preferably by Sienkiewicz but open to other artist if it's a strong enough piece. Also open to appearances with him in it.

ROM Space Knight- No particular artist I'm looking for. Just want a nice page/cover from the series. The Heros for Hire issue he's in is also something that would interest me.

Manley DarkHawk- Any thing with DK in it.

DeadPool from the first volume no artist preference

Almost any page from Avengers #34, and #35 by Don Heck

pages from Dr. Strange and Dr. Doom Triumph and Torment. Really liked that story

X-Men God Loves, Man Kills pages. Wasn't able to go after the pages offered in the Clink auction some months back because of another purchase at the time sadly

These two specific pages from from the last issue of Silver Surfer: Requiem. They were both offered in the CLink auction, but was unable to go after them for the same reason as the X-men

Spoiler

RCO017_1463649053.thumb.png.ae977283c642febd7cb29c6d56ed6704.png

RCO018_1463649053.thumb.png.4054ca7474ec2e1b5440608396c65129.png

The giant head splash end page from Batman Legends of the Dark Knight #18 from the Venom story arc.

Spoiler

RCO026_1468948714.thumb.jpg.6d052937216928a23b1ea279dda0073b.jpg

Lastly I would like a page from Swamp Thing Annual 2. If I had to choose a specific page however it would be where Etrigan the Demon explains why he wants the flower the Phantom Stranger has in exchange for guiding Swamp Thing.

Spoiler

RCO028_1475721557.thumb.jpg.ebe3c5d64cc01388c22bc153771615f4.jpg

And of course Marvel Fanfare Pin-Ups, and back covers! For covers I'm specifically after the one for #30 with Moon Knight on it.

Thanks.

Edited by DeadpoolJr.

Meeley Man   
  • 1,687 posts

Not sure it you are interested, but I just posted 21 of 22 pages from Marvel Fanfare #42. A Spider-Man story by Terry Shoemaker and Carl Potts. It isn't a pin-up, but since you are about the only person I've ever seen make an inquiry about Marvel Fanfare, I thought you might have some interest. The pages can be seen at the link provided. Drop me an email, if you see something you like. Thanks:

http://www.comicartshop.com/ComicArtShopsByCat.asp?GCat=3287

DeadpoolJr.   
  • 4,005 posts

Bumping since I missed out on the MK cover, and now have those funds freed.

DeadpoolJr.   
  • 4,005 posts

Many views, but only a few replies :frown:

Come on people! Don't you at least like money enough to hear my offer?

DeadpoolJr.   
  • 4,005 posts
10 hours ago, Panelfan1 said:

There is a june brigman dagger pin up on ebay right now

Shhh! :gossip: I was hoping no one would notice that.

Thanks for the heads up though (thumbsu

DeadpoolJr.   
  • 4,005 posts
On 7/2/2017 at 11:38 PM, Meeley Man said:

I offered you something, but I never heard anything from you. (shrug)

I did respond to you. (shrug)

You offered me story pages from a book, not a pin-up which I specify above as what I'm interested in. I responded to you through PM saying thanks, and that if I had any interest in those pages I would let you know. 

Edited by DeadpoolJr.

DeadpoolJr.   
  • 4,005 posts

Hi all,

decided to update this again since I lost out in Heritage, and wanted to see if anybody refilling their wallets might have anything of interest to me. I've also gotten some leads, and would like to thank @Panelfan1 for that.

I've also updated the list above with more things I would like to acquire including specific pages with pictures of them attached. This is in hopes that if I include the more things that interest me the greater the chances something should get caught in my net.

As always if you have any of the things I like please PM so we might be able to workout a deal.

Thanks.