• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BeachBum's Mostly Annual End of Year Clearance Sale - SHIPPING OUT!

233 posts in this topic

Hello everyone!

It's been a couple of years since I've done one of these. In the past I've given away Xboxes, PlayStations, iPads, and other things but this year I'm just going to focus on deep discounts.

It's been a crazy couple of years with the move cross country, a baby girl... and now we're having another baby due June 2nd which we just found out last week will be a boy!

And even on top of that the past few months have been a bit wacky so In 2017 I've got a lot other stuff planned (more to come later)....

So what's for sale... With the move I wasn't allowed to have any inventory in our house so it's been a comic free zone. I moved my business straight into a storefront/warehouse upon arrival. I never had the time to change/upgrade/paint the space the way I wanted to so I've decided that I'm going to try to sell off as much inventory as I can before I do any construction. I don't want to have product in a dust/construction zone, and I don't want to have to move everything into a POD in the parking lot during that time.

What I'm going to do is post items here first that I've never had listed on my eBay store through the weekend. On Monday I will be putting my eBay store on hold and moving inventory from there over here at deep discounts.

This thread will run through Dec. 29th. Due to the amount of CGCs I will be listing next week I will not be able to post pics but if necessary I may be able to dig up photos on a case by case basis.

Shipping will be extra by Priority Mail boxed based on package weight. All sales are final but if there's a shipping issue I will be sure to work it with you. If an item includes shipping that is for US customers only - International customers will have to pay shipping based on weight.

I'm in Clearwater, FL so if you're in the Tampa/St. Pete or nearby area you are more than welcome to come pick up personally by appointment to save on shipping. Just so you know I'm right across from Police Headquarters so no funny business lol

If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Take an additional 10% off remaining items in thread. Does not apply to previous sales. Thread closes tonight.

Marvel Convention Hoodies -

These ARE NOT the Think Geek versions but the limited edition originals that were produced for C2E2, SDCC, & NYCC. There are slight differences between these versions and the ones later produced by Think Geek.

All are NEW, unworn, in their original packaging and I'm selling them for their con prices. All are XXL but they run small and snug so they are more like XL. I only have one of each. I personally bought these at the shows and boxed them away.

Captain America Winter Soldier C2E2 Hoodie (This is zippered with the face mask) $100 SOLD!

IMG_7270_zpsisml0i8j.jpg

Captain America SDCC Stealth Suit Hoodie $100 shipped

IMG_7272_zpsif9ma81b.jpg

Rocket Raccoon SDCC Hoodie $100 shipped

IMG_7273_zpssnsbrxis.jpg

Star-Lord SDCC Hoodie $100 shipped (has the straps and buckles)

IMG_7271_zps4ngf9ilp.jpg

Captain America Winter Soldier Pullover Hoodie $100 shipped

IMG_7274_zps0famtkvt.jpg

SHIELD / HYDRA reverse-able NYCC Hoodie $100 shipped

IMG_7275_zpskzqtptb7.jpg

Star Wars Celebration Europe 2016 Funko Exclusives

(3 of each available)

Han Solo (Celebration) $10 2 LEFT!

Luke Skywalker (Celebration) $10 1 LEFT!

Luke Skywalker (Handless Bespin Encounter) $10

4-LOM $15 SOLD OUT!

A7DA7043-3C83-4099-8BF8-100EB5420FB7_zps6ddqf1n6.jpg

Just found these in a box -

Amazing Spider-Man 8 Stan Lee Collectibles J. Scott Campbell Exclusive

Raw NM+ or better set Color/Sketch

(6 sets available) SOLD OUT!

One set on hold for evilawd

$40 each set

04C9C878-69D6-4973-A1F5-4350B57108F1_zpskwokk3qs.jpg