• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dean Ormston - Black Hammer OA?

19 posts in this topic

As best I can tell from a few bits of information I've found online, Dean's Black Hammer work isn't fully digital so... does anyone know if he has a rep, or sells his art anywhere other than in person? I haven't had much luck finding such information online, so I thought maybe someone here would know.

He does appear to be on Twitter, but I was hoping for some other means.

Thanks for any help anyone can offer!

As of now Dean is holding on to his BLACK HAMMER artwork.

He did sell a cover, but he got a VERY strong offer for it. He has also trade some art with Jeff Lemire.

So, barring any further strong offers, he intends to hold onto this art for the foreseeable future.

Mike

www.NSNart.com

As of now Dean is holding on to his BLACK HAMMER artwork.

He did sell a cover, but he got a VERY strong offer for it. He has also trade some art with Jeff Lemire.

So, barring any further strong offers, he intends to hold onto this art for the foreseeable future.

Mike

www.NSNart.com

That's a quick definitive response, thanks so much for providing it... even if it is disappointing!

email from Dean

I did sell a few at Thought Bubble and i'll see if i can get some pages to you before the new year, but in the meantime if anybody has specific pages they want let me know and i'll see what I can do

hm

Also PM'd

I wanted to reach out after reading this post. Black Hammer is my favorite comic and I wanted to know how to reach out to Dean about black hammer art or even a sketch. Is there a good way to get in touch? Thanks so much.