• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Question: New Warriors Issue 1 Art

9 posts in this topic

Hi Everyone,

I have a question about the original pages to Bagley's New Warriors 1. I own a page and would be interested in tracking down others. But I heard recently that some of the original art for this issue was destroyed in a fire some time back.

Does anyone know more about this? Is my search for additional pages futile?

Please reply or shoot me a pm.

Thanks in advance!

Gloves

Thanks for the replies. I own page 18, which has Namorita, Nova, and Speedball taking on Terrax.

I don't know how to ask Bagley or the others about the pages, but it's a good idea!

Spencer reps Bagley:

http://www.theartistschoice.com

I'd give him an email.

I would get a Facebook account, search for the artists, then send pms. Probably the easiest start to finding them.

I believe the owner that runs More Great Art had the cover to #1 and #2 and the internal pages. He is the one that told me they burned in his house fire a few years ago. I can't find his email. You can try to contact him

Did you ask Bagley, Williamson, and Spencer about pages?

That would be quite a trick to get a response from Williamson, since he's been dead for years. So, good luck with that one. I wish you and your Medium well.

:jokealert:

Did you ask Bagley, Williamson, and Spencer about pages?

That would be quite a trick to get a response from Williamson, since he's been dead for years. So, good luck with that one. I wish you and your Medium well.

Ah. I agree, that would make things more difficult.