• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tomb of Dracula fans

99 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, spreads said:

Amazing!

Absolutely LOVING the BWS take thanks for sharing. I think the reason why Marvel chose to reject his take was because Dracula doesn't look as sinister as in the one chosen. He simply looks like a man in a cape wearing jeans

TOD fan here.

Not to belabor the obvious, but for those that don't know and want to read the earlier issues, the 1st omnibus was just re-released this month. Can be had for about 50-100. That omni was very expensive on ebay for the last few years as it went out of print.

* (variant) image below is the first I ever posted here.

drac.jpg

Edited by bronze_rules

On ‎2017‎/‎08‎/‎14 at 11:02 AM, delekkerste said:

TOD #8 came out 2 months after the epic Conan #24...BWS firing on all cylinders. :cloud9: 

I think this cover would have looked incredible had it been inked by BWS back in the day. 

I agree, it looks fantastic. FYI I love the cover to Conan 24

7 hours ago, tv horror said:

What about the giant sized issues. 

Yeah, I was referring to Giant Size Chillers #1, and Giant Size Dracula’s 2-5  as Annuals 1-5 ( I’ve personally referred to them as annuals, although I know they were released quarterly.)

Edited by nepatkm

3 hours ago, BlowUpTheMoon said:
4 hours ago, Pontoon said:

The man can't bust our music!

And Photobucket isn't going to hold me down, neither, @BlowUpTheMoon

Much better!  For a minute I thought you were a proud graduate of the Fingh School of Photography .

You mean like this?

TOD2-Sean-Fingh2.jpg

Edited by Dick Pontoon