• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The thread we've all been waiting for - post your Boris and Julie pieces
1 1

133 posts in this topic

The dudes have mullets and are constantly losing their shirts. The girls all look like Julie Bell. The entire scene looks like a JRR Tolkien story on a year long steroid cycle.

But dammit, they can paint, and they provided artwork to some great mag covers, card sets, video games, you name it. Rub yourself down with baby oil, look (far too long) in the mirror at your biceps, and post, without shame, your Boris and Julies.

Run Saber, Super Nintendo - where the men materialize from purple smoke to fight green robotic Bird-Men, mano a mano, winner takes all... in a duel to the death, high in the treetops. Will the hand of man, or beak of bird prevail in this epic struggle between two species, once friends, now mortal enemies?

DSCN4788.JPG

The dudes have mullets and are constantly losing their shirts. The girls all look like Julie Bell. The entire scene looks like a JRR Tolkien story on a year long steroid cycle.

But dammit, they can paint, and they provided artwork to some great mag covers, card sets, video games, you name it. Rub yourself down with baby oil, look (far too long) in the mirror at your biceps, and post, without shame, your Boris and Julies.

Run Saber, Super Nintendo - where the men materialize from purple smoke to fight green robotic Bird-Men, mano a mano, winner takes all... in a duel to the death, high in the treetops. Will the hand of man, or beak of bird prevail in this epic struggle between two species, once friends, now mortal enemies?

DSCN4788.JPG

Boris art... The only cheese that stinks more than Limburger :sick:

DSCN4788.JPG

Boris art... The only cheese that stinks more than Limburger :sick:

That's what the out of shape guys say. The fit guys oil up, and compare their front lat spread poses to the painting in front of them. GAAAIIIINNNNZZZZZ!!

Ecco the Dolphin... will he fulfill his prophecy and defend the world? Or get a flipper caught in a six-pack ring?

I don't know, but I bet that dolphin worked out today. :banana:

ecco2000.jpg

This one's in my foyer...

413036226.jpg

Well look at you. That's one way to let your house guests know that they better be careful what bowl they toss their keys into at your house. :insane:

As a wise friend of mine once said: "If Frazetta is Coke, then Boris is Pepsi"*

*Real quote, though I'm sure today he would deny saying it.

What am I supposed to infer from that? That your friend thinks less of him today? Sure lots of Boris art is cheesy. So is lots of comic art . So is the movie poster about the killer killer whale in your avatar. It's all fantasy so it's all cheesy at the end of the day if you choose to look at it that way. The part that cracks me up about these threads is how serious some seem to take it all :whistle:

Took some convincing by the Mrs. that we should do it. It was totally her idea. Also had to beg Mr. Vallejo to paint your avatar over the nips. But he finally relented.

I saw that! Well done, it was a nice touch! :D

As a wise friend of mine once said: "If Frazetta is Coke, then Boris is Pepsi"*

*Real quote, though I'm sure today he would deny saying it.

What am I supposed to infer from that? That your friend thinks less of him today? Sure lots of Boris art is cheesy. So is lots of comic art . So is the movie poster about the killer killer whale in your avatar. It's all fantasy so it's all cheesy at the end of the day if you choose to look at it that way. The part that cracks me up about these threads is how serious some seem to take it all :whistle:

Hey now, them's fightin' words! Orca is certified 15% fresh on RottenTomatoes, ya know.

Roger Podacter, meet Ace Ventura.

He's our pet detective.

Nice to meet you. You came very highly recommended by Martha Mertz.

Martha Mertz?

Oh, yeah, the bit.ch!

Pekingese, lost in Highland Park area. She was half-dead when I found her.

Is that the tank?

Excuse me.

- Cops drain it? - Yes, this morning.

If I'm not back in five minutes...

...just wait longer.

Captain's log, stardate 23.9, rounded off to the nearest decimal point.

We've traveled back in time to save an ancient species from annihilation.

So far...

...no signs of aquatic life, but I am going to find it.

If I have to tear another black hole, I'm going to find it!

I've got to, mister!

Oh, great!

I'll try to head them off.

Ace, get out of the tank.

I just can't do it, captain!

I don't have the power!

hqdefault.jpg

bj-ecco2.jpg

CAN'T... STOP... RETCHING... !!!

This thread was done as my Christmas present to you, Tim :roflmao:

As soon as I stop heaving, I'm going to stick some ice picks in my eyes.

Ice picks, huh? Here, use this. Just break a chunk off and go at it!

6e058dbb1d174c7938a484cc3a8ec8a7.jpg