• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

REVEAL THREAD - 2016 CGC Boards HOLIDAY GIFT EXCHANGE

208 posts in this topic

My giftor was Shadow. I was hoping for some cool golden age stuff and Dan sure delivered!!!

Some huge WWII era Wonder Woman and Batman books for my reading enjoyment. A classic Superman/Batman silver age book.

And my favorite part of the gift, a hand drawn piece of art of my favorite character Captain Marvel drawn by Shadow himself!

Thanks Dan!!!

4C55A7C0-0BE3-44DB-9276-D0FC7B6B3FC9_zps5259pwdm.jpg

E865D1CF-F260-4D77-B999-7BF4F4E52692_zpsddw4relr.jpg

836214B0-3B73-4EEA-B2F3-D0CECC483435_zpsy0rx4cbs.jpg

Am I supposed to wait until Christmas to open my gift? Yes, unless you celebrate another holiday in which case, follow your traditional holiday gift opening program

hm

Am I supposed to wait until Christmas to open my gift? Yes, unless you celebrate another holiday in which case, follow your traditional holiday gift opening program

hm

I celebrate Chanukah and my family actually exchanges presents at Thanksgiving.

Your move :baiting:

hm

Hanukkah starts Saturday :sumo:

hm

Hanukkah starts Saturday :sumo:

Yes, but my family already celebrated. :sumo::sumo::sumo:

And I'm impatient. :shy:

My giftor was Shadow. I was hoping for some cool golden age stuff and Dan sure delivered!!!

Some huge WWII era Wonder Woman and Batman books for my reading enjoyment. A classic Superman/Batman silver age book.

And my favorite part of the gift, a hand drawn piece of art of my favorite character Captain Marvel drawn by Shadow himself!

Thanks Dan!!!

4C55A7C0-0BE3-44DB-9276-D0FC7B6B3FC9_zps5259pwdm.jpg

E865D1CF-F260-4D77-B999-7BF4F4E52692_zpsddw4relr.jpg

836214B0-3B73-4EEA-B2F3-D0CECC483435_zpsy0rx4cbs.jpg

:applause::applause: