• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

REVEAL THREAD - 2016 CGC Boards HOLIDAY GIFT EXCHANGE

208 posts in this topic

My family and I are incredibly thankful for our Secret Santas this year! They are some of the most generous, loving and truly special people in the world. The only thing that is missing is their names ( :o ). We received a wonderful package full of wrapped gifts for the whole family and additional wrapped books from Amazon - but unfortunately neither I nor my wife could find a tag with their names (or even board names).

I sent a note to Holiday Ham to help me in my quest, but I thought I would post here as well and share the amazing gifts we received. When I say amazing, it is because I don't have any better words to describe the overwhelmingly generous gifts we received!

Secret Santas - please reach out to me so my family and I can thank you properly! You are far too generous, but from the bottom of our hearts - thank you very much!

Picture of Ford when he finished opening his gifts:

s326h1.jpg

As you can see he is extremely happy with his gifts and honestly it took quite a bit of coaxing to get him to sit long enough for the photo - he just wanted to use his gifts right away!

Picture of everything we are thankful to have received:

image1.jpg

I am really exited to pop these hardcover books open and the Pop! figures already have a place on my shelf (that is when my son isn't playing with them)!

I don't know what to say about the gift cards other than - they are wonderful. They will be put to good use for my family over the next few months. We are truly touched.

Happy Holidays to all!

Boardies - through a little detective work (Holiday Ham told me) I was able to ascertain the identity of my secret santa...

The extremely generous and amazing Jesse (ashsaytr) and his wife!

We are touched by this gift, it is wonderful and made the Olds family truly happy!

Happy Holidays all!

My family and I are incredibly thankful for our Secret Santas this year! They are some of the most generous, loving and truly special people in the world. The only thing that is missing is their names ( :o ). We received a wonderful package full of wrapped gifts for the whole family and additional wrapped books from Amazon - but unfortunately neither I nor my wife could find a tag with their names (or even board names).

I sent a note to Holiday Ham to help me in my quest, but I thought I would post here as well and share the amazing gifts we received. When I say amazing, it is because I don't have any better words to describe the overwhelmingly generous gifts we received!

Secret Santas - please reach out to me so my family and I can thank you properly! You are far too generous, but from the bottom of our hearts - thank you very much!

Picture of Ford when he finished opening his gifts:

s326h1.jpg

As you can see he is extremely happy with his gifts and honestly it took quite a bit of coaxing to get him to sit long enough for the photo - he just wanted to use his gifts right away!

Picture of everything we are thankful to have received:

image1.jpg

I am really exited to pop these hardcover books open and the Pop! figures already have a place on my shelf (that is when my son isn't playing with them)!

I don't know what to say about the gift cards other than - they are wonderful. They will be put to good use for my family over the next few months. We are truly touched.

Happy Holidays to all!

Boardies - through a little detective work (Holiday Ham told me) I was able to ascertain the identity of my secret santa...

The extremely generous and amazing Jesse (ashsaytr) and his wife!

We are touched by this gift, it is wonderful and made the Olds family truly happy!

Happy Holidays all!

I have to say that what I received last year from Robb as he was my secret santa was awesome :applause:

Well it's finally Christmas Eve, and we open up one present. Hmm, wonder which one I would open? Yep you guessed it. :whee:

My secret Santa Bryan aka DeadOne really hit it out of the park. I even got a little teary, it was just too damn awesome not to get choked up.Creepy and Eerie mags a plenty, with some Frazetta playing cards to top it off. :cloud9:

Thank you Bryan, you made my Christmas. (worship)

c656e5507a3d8084d478a4e5751fd195.jpg

3933b146e1d67dcb7914245430f6a70e.jpg

Well it's finally Christmas Eve, and we open up one present. Hmm, wonder which one I would open? Yep you guessed it. :whee:

My secret Santa Bryan aka DeadOne really hit it out of the park. I even got a little teary, it was just too damn awesome not to get choked up.Creepy and Eerie mags a plenty, with some Frazetta playing cards to top it off. :cloud9:

Very nice Dave, Bryan sent a great gift.

awesome :applause:

Merry Christmas Dave. :foryou:

Thank you again Bryan, they will forever be a part of my collection. :headbang:

Thank you again Bryan, they will forever be a part of my collection. :headbang: