• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

REVEAL THREAD - 2016 CGC Boards HOLIDAY GIFT EXCHANGE

208 posts in this topic

That did work Dave!

Awesome stuff so far, my S.S only put their real name and the letters 'RH' so i'll have to get the ham to tell me who it was so I can thank them properly.

I got so much great stuff to read and I can't believe how minty fresh all these books are, and a Slab to boot :o

Thank you so very, very much Tony.

original.jpg

My wife says I have to wait :cry:

I fell to the ground, stomping my feet and yelled please please please. That might work for you too! (shrug)

I tried that.... I've been in timeout for the last hour. Now, after snack time, I have to write sentences.

The joys of being married to a Preschool Teacher. (tsk)

That did work Dave!

Awesome stuff so far, my S.S only put their real name and the letters 'RH' so i'll have to get the ham to tell me who it was so I can thank them properly.

I got so much great stuff to read and I can't believe how minty fresh all these books are, and a Slab to boot :o

original.jpg

A high grade Spidey 301! Nice. :headbang:

My wife says I have to wait :cry:

I fell to the ground, stomping my feet and yelled please please please. That might work for you too! (shrug)

I tried that.... I've been in timeout for the last hour. Now, after snack time, I have to write sentences.

The joys of being married to a Preschool Teacher. (tsk)

:roflmao:

Here's a thank you to Barth, my secret santa !!

I asked for Carl Barks and I got Carl Barks !!

Two hardbound Christmas Barks books in a nice slipcase. These books are filled with 250 pages of full color Barks each. Full length stories, lots of 10 pagers and lots more of the single page Barks comics that appeared on the back covers. No, I don't have these books already and I don't have the comics either :banana:

Thanks Walter !! A Christmas read is about to happen !!

secret%20santa%20gift%202_zpsx8qdwaoc.jpg

Two hardbound Christmas Barks books in a nice slipcase. These books are filled with 250 pages of full color Barks each. Full length stories, lots of 10 pagers and lots more of the single page Barks comics that appeared on the back covers. No, I don't have these books already and I don't have the comics either :banana:

Mike :headbang:

That did work Dave!

original.jpg

A high grade Spidey 301! Nice. :headbang:

It's the Marvel Legends reprint, I can only imagine how hard it must be to get a high grade example packaged with a toy. :cloud9:

Great! I was worried that you may have these already. Enjoy!

Quack!

Very sweet Mike, merry Christmas buddy