• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

REVEAL THREAD - 2016 CGC Boards HOLIDAY GIFT EXCHANGE

208 posts in this topic

image_zpsbeswcjyi.jpeg

Always open my Secret Santa on Christmas Eve and what a set of gifts! Huge thank you to Steve (143ksk). I believe this is my first CGC 9.8! And love the Avengers. Merry Christmas!

Is that GL a White Mountain pedigree? :headbang:

Amazing stuff so far! Congrats to the Santas and recipients both! :headbang:

I'm traveling so won't be able to get to my gift for a while yet, but here's hoping my package arrived safe and sound and is appreciated when opened!

I was to late to take part this year.... Man, I missed out. Such amazing gifts already.

People on this board are amazing!

I'll be joining again next year. Already thinking about what I'll be sending.

Happy holidays to all you great boardies.

Thanks so much to Felixthecat for a couple of awesome Marvel Treasury Editions! I love these. Thanks, Dylan!

MTE_zps7cesxhlj.jpg

Awesomeness! :applause:

I would love to receive those , so jealous (worship)

Love Treasuries! Brings back childhood memories

I'd listed some specific issues of ASM I needed in high grade and here's what SS delivered... So great!!! Only issue is, I'm not sure who it's from! I know it came from NJ, but I tossed the initial packaging assuming there'd be a note. That's on me!! I'll check with Ham if my SS doesn't show him/herself! But whomever they are, they nailed it!

image_11.jpeg