• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

REVEAL THREAD - 2016 CGC Boards HOLIDAY GIFT EXCHANGE

208 posts in this topic

Greg (DiamondCityComics) sent me all of this stuff, check it out (worship)

Gift%201_zpsce1oqrfl.jpg

lots of stuff for the man cave, Superman watch is going on the wrist and to church this morning :whee:

Gift%203_zpsrs88ijyl.jpg

check out the awesome Cardinals jersey (thumbs u

Gift%204_zpseolyeotd.jpg

more for the cave :grin:

Gift%202_zps2tnd2ylw.jpg

look at all the great reading material :whee:

GREG thank you thank you thank you ^^

Thanks AnkurJ one of my favs (outside of Ditko) awesome

2ib0me1.jpg I could not get it to show right side up doh!

:acclaim:

Glad you like it! I originally commission a drawing from an artist but last week he told me he never got to it! So I had to have this shipped directly to you. Glad it made it on time!

Wow, love this. Would never even think of looking for a vintage signed shot of a comic creator, but this is incredible and so unique.

I'd listed some specific issues of ASM I needed in high grade and here's what SS delivered... So great!!! Only issue is, I'm not sure who it's from! I know it came from NJ, but I tossed the initial packaging assuming there'd be a note. That's on me!! I'll check with Ham if my SS doesn't show him/herself! But whomever they are, they nailed it!

image_11.jpeg

That was from me. Sorry about the lack of info...this was my fiorst gift exchange and I messed a few things up. I hope you like it, Merry Christmas!

Thank you to MustEatBrains, who was far too generous with his gift! I will get pics up soon.

I'd listed some specific issues of ASM I needed in high grade and here's what SS delivered... So great!!! Only issue is, I'm not sure who it's from! I know it came from NJ, but I tossed the initial packaging assuming there'd be a note. That's on me!! I'll check with Ham if my SS doesn't show him/herself! But whomever they are, they nailed it!

image_11.jpeg

That was from me. Sorry about the lack of info...this was my fiorst gift exchange and I messed a few things up. I hope you like it, Merry Christmas!

Thanks so much! I think you did everything exactly right!

Merry Christmas!

Greg (DiamondCityComics) sent me all of this stuff, check it out (worship)

Gift%201_zpsce1oqrfl.jpg

lots of stuff for the man cave, Superman watch is going on the wrist and to church this morning :whee:

Gift%203_zpsrs88ijyl.jpg

check out the awesome Cardinals jersey (thumbs u

Gift%204_zpseolyeotd.jpg

more for the cave :grin:

Gift%202_zps2tnd2ylw.jpg

look at all the great reading material :whee:

GREG thank you thank you thank you ^^

No problem Dwayne I'm glad you liked them!! Thanks to Sharon as well for helping me find out a few more details of what you liked!!!

Wow, love this. Would never even think of looking for a vintage signed shot of a comic creator, but this is incredible and so unique.

This is so cool!!! Romita on Romita. Doing his "jazzy" work.

Rick (Rickneatstuff) sent me this AWESOME vintage Spidey train circa 78'. How freaking cool. What's even cooler is that my son is a train freak (at a mere 2 years old) and loved the packaging and train. Of course, I was more excited though! I can't wait to get batteries later and fire it up! Thanks so much Rick!!! (worship)

I love the note too!

image_zpsjpcz6kqs.jpeg

I was in love the minute I opened this awesome Catwoman statue from Danny aka "Silver"!

It sits proudly on my office desk now- actually in a more prominent space up higher looking down over my employees and clients when they come in. Thanks!!

IMG_1344.jpgadult photo sharing

I forgot to mention this cool wrapping

IMG_1343.jpgfree upload