• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Art for Sale - AH!, BWS, Bianchi, Tim Sale, Jae Lee, O'Barr, and more!

9 posts in this topic

I just moved over a lot of art to my For Sale gallery to raise some funds.

http://www.comicartfans.com/galleryroom.asp?gsub=163292

Pieces include:

Betty & Veronica #2 page by Adam Hughes

Gambit/Wolverine #1 unpub cover by Tim Sale

Wolverine #53 full page splash by Simone Bianchi

Astonishing X-Men #30 page 9 by Simone Bianchi

Silly Tees illo from Opus by Barry Windsor Smith

House of M #5 cover by Mike McKone (feat New Avengers and Spider-man)

Xander in Lost Universe #1 cover by Jae Lee

Woman on bed with roses illo by James O'Barr

Wildcats/Spawn huge DPS by Scott Clark

Unused Egyptian cover by Scott Clark

X-Men #21 page 19 by Brandon Peterson

Buffy The Vampire Slayer Season 8 #17 cover by Georges Jeanty (Fray crossover)

Additional art by Greg Tocchini, Marat Mychaels, Steven Russell Black, Bo Hampton, Joe Benitez, Aaron Sowd, Mielan Zebrowski, Micah Gunnell and more.

So some great bigger name covers and pages as well as several swimsuit pinups, GGA and independent comic covers and more! Everything is priced and I take Paypal for ease and safety on both sides.

Thanks for looking!

Dave K

The Adam Hughes "Betty & Veronica" page has been sold. Lots of other great stuff still available tho. I am mostly just looking for cash but will consider partial trades on the larger pieces, since many have asked. Thanks!

For something a little different, I've added 6 book illustrations from Encyclopedia Brown #21 to the for sale gallery. Each of the 10 chapters of the books have a single chapter illustration that shows a main moment in the story, and available are 6 of the 10 from book #21.

As we go into the New Year, I have also lowered the prices on several of the more expensive pieces. I have dropped the Tim Sale Gambit/Wolverine cover and Simone Bianchi Wolverine splash to $1800 each, and if they don't sell in the next couple weeks they will just go back into the vault for another few years. Everything is open to best offers too, so don't be shy if you want something. :)

Thanks!

I have just been offered a grail piece, so my casual fundraising has just become more motivated and time sensitive. So I have decided to take some drastic action and do a short-term "flash sale" on the remaining items for sale.

The available art over $1500 was reduced by $300, the art over $1k was reduced by $200, and I will take 20% off any of the remaining pieces under $1k which puts them all pretty much below my cost! All that and the Paypal fee hit means I am serious about taking a hit to get your money lol.

So the Wolverine/Gambit cover by Tim Sale and Wolverine splash by Simone Bianchi were $2k and I reduced to $1800 last week which was the lowest I planned to go, but now they are just $1500 each for the next 8 days!!! The $1200 House of M cover by Mike McKone featuring New Avengers, Spider-man, and X-men is now only $1k! If you had your eye on any of these 3, I can assure you the time is now and pricing will not get any lower on the beauties. :)

This "flash sale" pricing will be good until 11:59pm Pacific on Sunday 1/15. After that all pricing goes back to regular price.

I just wanted to throw a reminder up that the special sale prices on these pieces will end this coming Sunday night. After that, a lot of the art in the gallery will remain for sale back at regular price, but some of it will go unavailable again. The Wolverine/Gambit cover by Tim Sale< the House of M cover by Mike McKone and the Wolverine splash by Simone Bianchi will all go back in the vault if they don't sell, as they will not get any cheaper than sale priced now. So this could be your last chance for those. Just sayin'..... ;)

And don't forget that everything besides those 3 is 20% off. That puts the Jae Lee cover and Simone Bianchi X-men pages at only $480 each, the BWS drawing at a mere $280, all the many $100 pieces are all just $80. Lots to be had for cheap and below my cost, but only through this Sunday. My loss is your gain! (literally, :) )