• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Graded Comic Bags
1 1

13 posts in this topic

I Just bought some BCW GRADED COMIC BAGS they are 8 1/2 x 13 7/16 and you CAN NOT get a CGC case of the new size in them.

I saw some bags sized 9 x 14 1/4 but, I feel that will be too baggy. (no pun)

I had some older bags that would fit the new case if you were really careful but I don't remember the brand.

Does anyone have a better product they could recommend. Looking for snug fit, with a clear bag.

I use these and they're excellent imho: http://www.ebay.com/itm/15-CGC-CRYSTAL-CLEAR-1-6-MIL-RESEALABLE-DISPLAY-BAGS-FREE-SHIP-LIKE-MYLAR-/251309388008?hash=item3a8334f0e8:g:DogAAMXQySpROB1q

Work great for old and new cases. BUT don't buy from eBay, I have the manufacturer's website bookmarked at home (much cheaper). I'll post it later today after work, just pm me if I forget.

Once in a while, I receive a CGC book from a seller where the "sticky strip" is on the back of the bag and not on the flap.

Does anyone know what bags those are? Putting the bag back on after scanning is much easier when the sticky is on the bag instead of the flap.

Once in a while, I receive a CGC book from a seller where the "sticky strip" is on the back of the bag and not on the flap.

Does anyone know what bags those are? Putting the bag back on after scanning is much easier when the sticky is on the bag instead of the flap.

The ones that I used to buy from Bags Unlimited are like that but I haven't bought from them in years.

The ones that I used to buy from Bags Unlimited are like that but I haven't bought from them in years.

Thanks! The photo shows the sticky strip on the bag, not the flap. (thumbs u

https://www.bagsunlimited.com/category/288/graded-comic-sleeves