• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UPDATE: Terrible sad news Andrew (Drew) aka "grinin" aka "InvstmntComcSuply"

81 posts in this topic

Very sad to hear of Andrew's passing... :sorry: Many condolences to his family.

Andrew was one of the first boardies to PM me a warm welcome when I joined the boards; very cordial and awesome to do business with.

Thank you Drew...Godspeed, and RIP my friend

Man, I said earlier that I did not know him. I got my board names confused, I had PM'd with Drew several times discussing ordering microchamber paper that was on backorder. Always friendly and polite with a quick response. Prayers again for friends and family!

Through multiple sources it appears that we have unfortunately confirmed the sudden passing of Andrew.

I have not reached out to the family because it just happened and the family is devastated. Drew was only just turning 50 years old and one of the best board members I had the privilege of interacting with.

If any new developments arise we will keep you posted. Many thanks to sacentaur for all of your help in this effort.

Thanks for letting us know. I will pray for them.

Also, when things are settled, let us know if we can be of help in other manners.

Through multiple sources it appears that we have unfortunately confirmed the sudden passing of Andrew.

I have not reached out to the family because it just happened and the family is devastated. Drew was only just turning 50 years old and one of the best board members I had the privilege of interacting with.

If any new developments arise we will keep you posted. Many thanks to sacentaur for all of your help in this effort.

Also, when things are settled, let us know if we can be of help in other manners.

(thumbs u

I did just reach out to the family. Will keep everyone posted. Its been now 13 days since Drew's sudden passing.

I met him once at a Florida get together. Super nice guy.

My heart goes out to his family. So sorry for the loss.

Our time here is so short. Have to make the most of every day.

I am grateful for this place and the people I have met through here. Without it, I would not of been able to connect with so many awesome collectors. In a way, we are all a big comic book family.

(thumbs u

I did just reach out to the family. Will keep everyone posted. Its been now 13 days since Drew's sudden passing.

He always seemed to be such a nice rational person. I bought microchamber paper from him a few years ago.

Very sorry to hear. Let us know what the family says, please.