UPDATE: Terrible sad news Andrew (Drew) aka "grinin" aka "InvstmntComcSuply"
3 3

81 posts in this topic

4,365 posts

God bless him and his family.

47,302 posts

Seems sudden, what did he die from? I mean 50 is still young, I hope. :wishluck:

1,551 posts

Very sad news. Condolences to the family and friends. I sent him a PM a week or so ago and never heard back. Now I know why

5,496 posts

Very sad to hear of Andrew's passing... :sorry: Many condolences to his family.

Andrew was one of the first boardies to PM me a warm welcome when I joined the boards; very cordial and awesome to do business with.

Thank you Drew...Godspeed, and RIP my friend

30,079 posts

He seemed so full of vigor...... my family's prayers go out to his loved ones.... I'm sure he will be sorely missed ... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

15,120 posts

Man, I said earlier that I did not know him. I got my board names confused, I had PM'd with Drew several times discussing ordering microchamber paper that was on backorder. Always friendly and polite with a quick response. Prayers again for friends and family!

905 posts

Prayers going out to the family and friends....

1,138 posts
:sorry: Condolences and Prayers for the family

1,127 posts

RIP, my condolences to his family.

54,251 posts

Always dreadful to hear of such sad news regarding a fellow boardie. Prayers and condolences to his friends and family.

20,518 posts
Through multiple sources it appears that we have unfortunately confirmed the sudden passing of Andrew.

I have not reached out to the family because it just happened and the family is devastated. Drew was only just turning 50 years old and one of the best board members I had the privilege of interacting with.

If any new developments arise we will keep you posted. Many thanks to sacentaur for all of your help in this effort.

Thanks for letting us know. I will pray for them.

Also, when things are settled, let us know if we can be of help in other manners.

2,775 posts
Through multiple sources it appears that we have unfortunately confirmed the sudden passing of Andrew.

I have not reached out to the family because it just happened and the family is devastated. Drew was only just turning 50 years old and one of the best board members I had the privilege of interacting with.

If any new developments arise we will keep you posted. Many thanks to sacentaur for all of your help in this effort.

Also, when things are settled, let us know if we can be of help in other manners.

(thumbs u

I did just reach out to the family. Will keep everyone posted. Its been now 13 days since Drew's sudden passing.

3,545 posts

I met him once at a Florida get together. Super nice guy.

My heart goes out to his family. So sorry for the loss.

Our time here is so short. Have to make the most of every day.

I am grateful for this place and the people I have met through here. Without it, I would not of been able to connect with so many awesome collectors. In a way, we are all a big comic book family.

34,142 posts

Terrible to hear this. Thoughts and prayers to his family.

29,371 posts

(thumbs u

I did just reach out to the family. Will keep everyone posted. Its been now 13 days since Drew's sudden passing.

He always seemed to be such a nice rational person. I bought microchamber paper from him a few years ago.

Very sorry to hear. Let us know what the family says, please.