• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Happy holiday season to all!!

57 posts in this topic

Where's Watson and Finghe and Telepath and all that mess? (shrug)

Strange that I've only just made a post about your quick, occasional visits here. lol

:hi:

Where's Watson and Finghe and Telepath and all that mess? (shrug)

Strange that I've only just made a post about your quick, occasional visits here. lol

:hi:

Bloody good to see you again mate. Hope Xmas has been good to you and yours. :hi:

Kev!

Christmas has been the usual with pre-teen girls except for the fact I've discovered craft beer. That may be a good thing, but I don't think it is... :eek:

Hope all's good your way mate. (thumbs u

Kev!

Christmas has been the usual with pre-teen girls except for the fact I've discovered craft beer. That may be a good thing, but I don't think it is... :eek:

Yeah, supposed to be no drink at all for me these days, tough for a Geordie to take, making an exception tonight, what do doctors know anyway :)

Kev!

Yeah, supposed to be no drink at all for me these days, tough for a Geordie to take, making an exception tonight, what do doctors know anyway :)

Your books make up for booze. :cloud9:

Kev!

Thanks man, I still have a couple what came from you :)

You still collecting Batman ?

Kev!

Haven't collected books for a few years to be honest mate. Work has taken over my life and the girls demand all the spare time I have. And beer..

I do need to start buying books again though, even the missus thinks so... :eek:

Kev!

Haven't collected books for a few years to be honest mate. Work has taken over my life and the girls demand all the spare time I have. And beer..

I do need to start buying books again though, even the missus thinks so... :eek:

If you are cured you should stay cured mate, its a slippy slope to come back into, I have cut back big time now, just buy an odd book from time to time

Nice to see Kevin making a rare appearance as well. :hi:

Hi Paul :hi:

I hope your having a great Christmas, I am here often but just lurk these days, it takes something like a Boozad post to get me posting.

Gav is the person who brought me here, first through his own site, then Comicopolis, so all the great friends I have here now stem from that, thanks Gav (worship)