• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

https://DALEROBERTSCOMICS.COM is LIVE! LOTS OF NEW BOOKS ADDED THIS WEEK!
2 2

208 posts in this topic

914213197_o.jpg

Well, after way too many years, Dale Roberts Comics is finally entering the 21st century! My long-thought about, long-wished for web site https://dalerobertscomics.com is going live! This morning at 9 AM CST, we will be open for business.

We are very hopeful that you will visit our website, and hope you will check back often to see what is new. We have literally tens of thousands of vintage comics in inventory and we will constantly be updating and adding new products to the website!

Much of our convention inventory will be offered on the site, as well as many books which will be offered exclusively on the DRC website. I buy books basically every week, so you can expect a steady stream of New Arrivals of both raw and certified comics. Once I finish my holiday sales thread, you can expect to see items added almost every day.

Thank you to my wonderful web developer. I know so little about this stuff, and he took my ideas, added in his brilliance and talents, and made a website that I believe to be one of the best comic websites out there and hopefully one that is easy to navigate and easy to use. Thanks also to my friends who have provided some helpful insight as to what they like and would like to see in a website.

Again, I invite you to visit the website and I will do my best to make it a very pleasant and satisfying buying experience.

Dale Roberts

Books added this morning. A few Golden Age and a couple of Silver/Bronze.

Dale

I've commented to you before how amazed I am at your organization and management, especially of your sales threads here and I always seem to get a late look and the books move so fast I miss out, just like the one you are having now.

Your website is great. Very neat and tidy and of course, some great books. That Thrilling Crime Cases #11 is stunning. I created an account and added a couple of Nedors to my wantlist and subscribed to the newsletter.

Looking forward to new listings.

Jeff

Nice website, Dale. Looks classy and it's easy to navigate.

I've started entering my want list. Do we get emails when there's a match? And is there a way to sort our want lists alphabetically and numerically?

Honestly it's new enough that I don't know about notifications. But I will find out and get back to you.

Nice website, Dale. Looks classy and it's easy to navigate.

I've started entering my want list. Do we get emails when there's a match? And is there a way to sort our want lists alphabetically and numerically?

OK, you will receive e-mail notification when the book is added to the site. Right now, the site does not have the functionality to sort the list, but I've been told it is a relatively simple thing to add, so expect it in the next week or so.

Dale

I've commented to you before how amazed I am at your organization and management, especially of your sales threads here and I always seem to get a late look and the books move so fast I miss out, just like the one you are having now.

Your website is great. Very neat and tidy and of course, some great books. That Thrilling Crime Cases #11 is stunning. I created an account and added a couple of Nedors to my wantlist and subscribed to the newsletter.

Looking forward to new listings.

Jeff

Thanks Jeff. Love to see so many guys signing up.

Added some exceptional books today, including Strange Tales #89 CGC 6.5, House of Secrets #92 CGC 9.0, Giant Size X-men #1 CGC 9.4, Iron Man #55 CGC 9.4, Iron Fist #14 CGC 9.6, Incredible Hulk #180 CGC 9.4, Batman #210, 232 CGC 9.4, Marvel Premiere #15 CGC 9.4 and many more books...

https://www.DaleRobertsComics.com

Edited by Dale Roberts