• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A Centaur a day...Funny Picture Stories 2/5 upgrade
4 4

1,275 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, batman_fan said:

That copy look pretty glossy.

I borrowed the sacentaur glossinator!

Edited by G.A.tor

Funny Picture Stories 2/5

This was one of the last 2 books I needed to complete the publisher. My first go around I had a copy but this time this book proved to be a difficult acquisition 

thanks to a buddy who helped me procure, as he had owned the book for about a dozen years before he was willing to part to me for the cause  

IMG_4739.JPG

Edited by G.A.tor

yeah, someone owed me money and didn't have any cash, but they had some credit with CGC, so I slabbed a handful of books to try it out.

i sold several books (on ebay i think) that didn't fit into what I was collecting at the time shortly after. can't recall how many years ago that was.

9 minutes ago, circumstances said:

yeah, someone owed me money and didn't have any cash, but they had some credit with CGC, so I slabbed a handful of books to try it out.

i sold several books (on ebay i think) that didn't fit into what I was collecting at the time shortly after. can't recall how many years ago that was.

Must have been early 2000s?