• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A Centaur a day...Funny Picture Stories 2/5 upgrade
4 4

1,275 posts in this topic

:popcorn: For tomorrow!!!

:whee:

..Bolt the doors GAtor... :D

He's gonna make us sweat this one out hahaha!!

Dang well better not have 5 of 'em, Ricky boy. :sumo:

Tomorrow. hm

For the life of me, I just can't figure out what book you guys are referring to here. ???

Can you just give me a bit of a hint? lol

Amazing man 22.

I owned this copy back in 2008-2010. Dino talked me into selling it to him when I broke my run. A few years later he was selling his books and this was one of two books I sold him, that I wanted back. I Was fortunate enough to get a nice low grade copy from ciorac , but Having secured this copy back I was able to use that to trade for a couple of tough centaurs I needed.

Well, this is one book I might never sell again!

IMG_4341_zps4yvpupdw.jpg

Amazing man 22.

I owned this copy back in 2008-2010. Dino talked me into selling it to him when I broke my run. A few years later he was selling his books and this was one of two books I sold him, that I wanted back. I Was fortunate enough to get a nice low grade copy from ciorac , but Having secured this copy back I was able to use that to trade for a couple of tough centaurs I needed.

IMG_4341_zps4yvpupdw.jpg

I've said it before and i will say it again....THE PERFECT COPY right there!!! (thumbs u

Amazing man 22.

IMG_4341_zps4yvpupdw.jpg

One to keep along with the 26

Amazing man 22.

IMG_4341_zps4yvpupdw.jpg

Did the interior actually have anything to do with Nazi Gorillas?

If so I gotta read that some day.

Awesome comic.

I just read 'The Bone Labrinth' by James Rollins; part of it dealt with Chinese scientists bio-engineering a population of 10-foot, 1,000-pound, intelligent, carnivorous (whew) gorilla hybrids for war purposes. Maybe the story's something like that, Leroy!!!

I just read 'The Bone Labrinth' by James Rollins; part of it dealt with Chinese scientists bio-engineering a population of 10-foot, 1,000-pound, intelligent, carnivorous (whew) gorilla hybrids for war purposes. Maybe the story's something like that, Leroy!!!

Wow that sounds crazy J!!! Unfortunately, the Aman22 does not have one Gorilla between its covers and I've looked through it several times (comicbookplus). The AMan story does deal with Nazi's and them trying to overrun England and has a neat Hitler splash with the Fuehrer about ready to take a fan propelled torpedo to the grill!! With the realized price the 2.5 on CLink brought recently CBP may be my only option at ever seeing the insides of one of these in now it's simply a coveted issue which is hoarded whenever possible (understandably) :cry:

Amazing man 22.

IMG_4341_zps4yvpupdw.jpg

My all time favorite of all your comics i've seen over the years. :luhv:

Amazing man 22.

IMG_4341_zps4yvpupdw.jpg

Absolutely beautiful copy. I'll keep looking for one.

Amazing man 22.

IMG_4341_zps4yvpupdw.jpg

If you find two, please let me know! :D

Amazing man 22.

IMG_4341_zps4yvpupdw.jpg

If you find two, please let me know! :D

Incredible book. Seems like that lady (in a most awkward position I might add) doesn't stand a chance.

Amazing man 23

Actually one of my favorite issues/cover

You should take notice of Tommy , the amazing boy , who's introduced in this issue (sidekick)

Interestingly enough this cover was used for the promotional amazing mystery funnies that I will post at the end of that run

IMG_4262_zpsogqsvmie.jpg