• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A Centaur a day...Funny Picture Stories 2/5 upgrade
4 4

1,275 posts in this topic

39 minutes ago, sagii said:

Another new one to me Rick. It's really good seeing these and  the fact that it's 'one collection' and not contributions from different collectors like GCD makes it even more special. Thanks for making the commitment to see it through everyday.  

Thanks

8 minutes ago, RareHighGrade said:

I've been really enjoying this thread too.  Are you going to tell us when we get to your favorite issue of each title?

I've mentioned a few. For example in the funny Pages grouping , 40 my fav. 

Amf 2/10 my fav of that run

aman 22 best for me there (though 26 holds special place)

On 4/22/2017 at 8:52 PM, G.A.tor said:

I've mentioned a few. For example in the funny Pages grouping , 40 my fav. 

Amf 2/10 my fav of that run

aman 22 best for me there (though 26 holds special place)

I'm enjoying the show and the Amf 2/10 and 2/5 are just about even for me in the favorites.That fps 7 is one crazy cover for a Centaur so much going on which i never noticed before !

6 hours ago, Sqeggs said:
On 4/23/2017 at 5:15 AM, G.A.tor said:

Funny Picture Stories 7

IMG_4734.JPG

:whatthe:

Never seen that one before.

5 hours ago, G.A.tor said:

That's the thing about centaurs. Most are rarely seen

Any idea if this particular issue is any tougher to find as compared to the rest of the FPS run since Overstreet has this issue being flagged as Rare?

Similar in vein to the Star Comics 3 which is another racial related cover also flagged as Rare, with a substantially higher valuation than all of the other issues in the price guide. 

15 minutes ago, lou_fine said:

Any idea if this particular issue is any tougher to find as compared to the rest of the FPS run since Overstreet has this issue being flagged as Rare?

Similar in vein to the Star Comics 3 which is another racial related cover also flagged as Rare, with a substantially higher valuation than all of the other issues in the price guide. 

It's tough, darned tough

3 minutes ago, G.A.tor said:
18 minutes ago, lou_fine said:

It's tough, darned tough

If found, does FPS 7 normally sell for more than the other issues in the run, except for FPS 1?  hm

15 minutes ago, lou_fine said:

If found, does FPS 7 normally sell for more than the other issues in the run, except for FPS 1?  hm

Not sure...never seen one publicly sell

1 minute ago, Sqeggs said:
1 hour ago, G.A.tor said:
1 hour ago, circumstances said:

I follow this thread every day, Rick!

Yay. Thanks

I only follow it every other day. :sorry:

(tsk)  I guess that means you have to up your game then. 

5 hours ago, circumstances said:

I follow this thread every day, Rick!

50% of the time I follow it every day.