• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Forums Greatest Dustups Poll/Discussion
3 3

176 posts in this topic

Lately, I've been thinking back on all the issues weve dealt with here, from the serious to the ridiculous. The flareups, the hissy fits, the departures and the shills, the Dupcak scars and the dealer wars. So lets create a top ten CGC Boards Events list and recap some of the fun we've all spent so much quality time dissecting and enjoying, shall we?

Heres 6 without doing any research to start, but I know there are many more!!

The Wheels are in Motion rollercoaster

JC/Gene Crash Theories and missed deadlines

Pressing, ad nausea

SCS damage

Hammer sightings and rants

HCOP crybaby exit.

There have been many memorable threads, but two of my favorites are...

Hobgoblin's liberal use of comic "values" thread

XOBOblahblahblah's thread about how to put together a comic box (deathlok's use of the Robin corner shock pose had me laughing harder than any other post ever).

thumbsup2.gif

HCOP crybaby exit.

Just so it's clear, it's "HOCP", not HCOP. But even more importantly, it was Steve. He's not HOCP, he posts news there, but Kyle is the owner. I only say this because I enjoy that website, not as a defense for Steve or what he did.

Me and you clashing was quite an entertaining thread smile.giflaugh.gif

It was entertaining of you and me, ultimately, but I think we bent Foolkiller entirely out of shape. Sorry, Brian.

Yeah I remember those threads. Not really proud about flying of the handle like that, usually takes more than that to pi$$ me of.

It was entertaining of you and me, ultimately, but I think we bent Foolkiller entirely out of shape. Sorry, Brian.

Brian, flowerred.gif