• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Disney+'s THE MANDALORIAN Show
7 7

1,256 posts in this topic

20 minutes ago, Oddball said:

Did not like the scenes where he showed compassion. Wanted him to be more ruthless. Like when he asks the droid if he’s ok after the fight. Come on. Or when he tells Nolte to take the money because he deserves it. I wanted him to be more consistent.

Why does he have to be ruthless?  He was consistent in not being that way, and I was fine with it.  He probably wouldn't carry the series being ruthless, it'd turn most viewers off.

11 hours ago, Xenosmilus said:

The CGI and cinematography (I guess they are one in the same nowadays) was awesome and surprising for TV. It must have been expensive!!  I thought the pace was a little slow but it was the pilot episode which typically are.  Can't wait until Fridays episode though!

So, I just read an interview with Wener Herzog, and he said a lot of the fx in the show were practical.  So, I think that's why it looks so much better than a lot of stuff we see today.

1 hour ago, Rip said:

Love so much about the latest episode.

Dare I say this show is becoming iconic. A/A+ .

Jawas damn...

lol They were more like Spaceballs Jawas in that they were so feisty.  They also reminded me of the little headhunter guys from Moana.

"Your Jawa is more like Wookiee." I swear I had a smile on my face 10 miles wide.

So many cool little things. From the disintegration rounds, to the little green guy, to the vast amount of small creatures.

Spoiler

That Egg,... so crazy to see the Jawas tear open that thing.  It really feels like a vast world of wonder.

Also can't wait to see where they are going to go with that baby Yoda and his awesome force powers. I have a feeling they are going to sell a million of those suckers.

Edited by Rip

6 hours ago, Rip said:

Also can't wait to see where they are going to go with that baby Yoda and his awesome force powers. I have a feeling they are going to sell a million of those suckers.

I want one.  :cloud9:

On 11/15/2019 at 4:54 PM, media_junkie said:

So far the first two hours of this series has been hands down better than the last four Star Wars movies ( Force Awakens, Rogue One, Last Jedi, Solo).

Not better than Rogue One, so far.... but yes on the others.

I'll keep watching.