• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Disney+'s THE MANDALORIAN Show
7 7

1,256 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, fett said:

Sick!! Gotta get one of those.  (worship)

They are selling out.   This is the oversized version and not the original Kenner repaint. 

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/star-wars-the-vintage-collection-boba-fetts-slave-i-toy-vehicle/6403132.p?skuId=6403132

Here is something to think about though, if Luke had his own Jedi Academy and takes Grogu under his wing, does that mean that Ben Solo / Kylo Ren kills him when he destroys Luke's Jedi Academy?   Noooooooooooo!!!! 

2 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

Here is something to think about though, if Luke had his own Jedi Academy and takes Grogu under his wing, does that mean that Ben Solo / Kylo Ren kills him when he destroys Luke's Jedi Academy?   Noooooooooooo!!!! 

Maybe he escaped and went into exile a la Yoda. 

8 hours ago, Buzzetta said:

And BTW... glad I got mah toy. 

Now I just need an updated Boba Fett and Fennec Shand figures.

IMG_1094.jpeg

Looks great!

And what an episode.  The surprise reveal wasn't perfect in execution, but it seemed like a tech upgrade from the same efforts made during Rogue One.  I thought what they did made the most sense--and said as much a few weeks ago--but I really didn't think they'd go there.  Yet that's exactly where they went!  (worship)

11 hours ago, ExNihilo said:

God, waiting a whole year is gonna be agony.

Is the Boba Fett show a spinoff or is that the arc for season 3?

Wow. What an episode! 

I wouldn't be surprised if Book fo Boba Fett is season 3. Kinda like Narcos moving on from once arc to a new one with some of the same cast of characters but not all of them. With that said, that whole Darksaber situation needs to get figured out...

Edited by awakeintheashes