• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Disney+'s THE MANDALORIAN Show
7 7

1,256 posts in this topic

@Buzzetta

LEGO's #75292 Razor Crest set is seeing a surge of interest among collectors and Star Wars fans thanks to the explosive events of the Disney+ series Star Wars: The Mandalorian Season 2. We're seeing sell outs everywhere, but it was available here at LEGO.com for the standard $129.99 at the time of writing (note that a free ice skating rink promotion is going on at LEGO for orders over $150). After it sells out again, keep a look out for restocks here at Walmart, here at shopDisney, and here on Amazon.

The 1023-piece set includes The Mandalorian, Greef Karga, Scout Trooper, and Grogu (aka The Child aka Baby Yoda) minifigures, plus an IG-11 LEGO figure. Additional features for the Razor Crest include a dual LEGO minifigure cockpit, 2 spring-loaded shooters, a cargo hold with opening sides/access ramps and carbonite bounty elements, a sleeping area, and a detachable escape pod.

trouble-on-tatooine-lego-1246333.thumb.jpeg.f698f29759b8b5e4c00cee770bad8573.jpeg

Edited by Bosco685

26 minutes ago, Bosco685 said:

Guys.... c'mon... we are talking Lego... if I had to make my Sophie's choice, the comics are put into auction tomorrow... the Lego stays 

Here was my review from September 4th

1st the build process

Some photos of the completed ship

One quick and easy modification that involved two pieces that make the set look space worthy.  They really should have added two bricks to the escape pod so it would not look so much like an open cannister.

29 minutes ago, bentbryan said:

Just ordered! Thanks @Bosco685

My nephew will be pumped! :headbang:

$129 for a premium set like that is not a bad deal. Though I ended up paying $79.99 for an entire Batcave and then added some modification pieces to spruce it up some. The same with the Man of Steel 'Battle of Smallville' set where I added a Kryptonian armor display stand in the ship.

On 1/13/2021 at 5:56 PM, Bosco685 said:

:roflmao:

Well, someone wished it had included a better portrayal.

Did you ever see the real version of what she is actually reacting to?  It is VERY impressive.  Watch the part where Michelle actually 'catches' the lightsaber.  The prop she is a full size Hasbro Force FX lightsaber.  That this is no light piece of prop. 

Edited by Buzzetta

51 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

Did you ever see the real version of what she is actually reacting to?  It is VERY impressive.  Watch the part where Michelle actually 'catches' the lightsaber.  The prop she is a full size Hasbro Force FX lightsaber.  That this is no light piece of prop. 

You mean like the soccer game edited reaction video used multiple times? (:

Some people invest quality time to edit these things. :D

3 hours ago, fett said:

Filoni

Guy has so much heart and love for Star Wars. It's like the perfect mix of fanboy with complete competence being a showrunner. Star Wars is in good hands as long as he is involved. 

Sam Hargrave comments on:

• Is he involved in The Book of Boba Fett or The Mandalorian Season 3?
  • How did he get involved in The Mandalorian Season 2?
  • What was his experience working with the volume technology?
  • How you have to plan every shot with the technology.
  • How you can adjust the lighting to get a specific look you want.
  • Which action sequence was the toughest?
  • Talks about why the action sequence in episode 207 was so tough.
  • How everything in the train sequence except for what the actors were standing on was created using CGI.
  • How the technology is growing exponentially.
  • What it was like working with the various directors to turn short scripts into longer episodes?
  • Why he loved working with Robert Rodriguez.
  • Talks about what a second unit director does and what he did on Mandalorian.
  • How much freedom did he have on the series?
  • How much time did he have before each episode to get ready and prep?
  • Why it’s advantageous when the characters on screen are all wearing helmets for stunt work.
  • Did they have to redo any takes because a performer didn’t move the right way with the helmet on?
  • Was he on set when George Lucas came to visit?
  • How hard was it to not ask for a picture with Lucas?
  • What was his reaction seeing Rosario Dawson as Ahsoka for the first time?
  • How the lightsabers are providing light on set so it doesn’t have to be added in later.
  • What was it like working on the Ahsoka lightsaber stuff in the forest?
  • What might fans like to know about the making of the series?
  • How they use practical effects, makeup, and creatures on set in conjunction with the visual effects.
  • How involved was he in the Boba Fett stuff and what it meant to him as a Star Wars fan?
  • Was he on set for the filming of the Jabba’s Palace stuff?
  • When did he first hear they were making a Boba Fett series?
  • How Robert Rodriguez is going to be involved in the upcoming Boba Fett series.
  • Did he take anything home from set or did he get any cool crew gifts?

On 1/16/2021 at 6:55 AM, Bosco685 said:

:roflmao:

burr was so great in that episode. i believe it was either written for him, or he was allowed to improvise, as he essentially played himself. his accent did not even occur to me. does giancarlo esposito's uniquely strange accent also bother people?? some people just love to complain. this was the best ep of season two imho.