• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Disney+'s THE MANDALORIAN Show
7 7

1,256 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Angel of Death said:

On the flip side of my first Disney+ experiences Saturday, with WandaVision being completely boring, this show looks tremendous. I only watched Episode 1, but it was very entertaining.

I hope you can make it thru the end of Season 2 w/o being spoiled but that might be a big ask at this point. 

24 minutes ago, bentbryan said:

I hope you can make it thru the end of Season 2 w/o being spoiled but that might be a big ask at this point. 

I've been spoiled for a thing or two. It's not a big deal, to me. I could've started watching this a looong time ago if I really cared that much.

LEGO's #75292 Razor Crest set is seeing a surge of interest among collectors and Star Wars fans thanks to the explosive events of the Disney+ series Star Wars: The Mandalorian Season 2. It has repeatedly sold out everywhere there has been a restock, but it was available here on Amazon for the standard $129.99 at the time of writing. After it sells out again, keep a look out for restocks here at Walmart, here at shopDisney, and here at LEGO.

The 1023-piece set includes The Mandalorian, Greef Karga, Scout Trooper, and Grogu (aka The Child aka Baby Yoda) minifigures, plus an IG-11 LEGO figure. Additional features for the Razor Crest include a dual LEGO minifigure cockpit, 2 spring-loaded shooters, a cargo hold with opening sides/access ramps and carbonite bounty elements, a sleeping area, and a detachable escape pod.

Looks like Amazon restocked again. Nutty how it keeps going on back order.

The conflict resolution in Chapter 8, and the, "I'll stay on this planet" all seemed rather abrupt. I'll give Season 1 an A- overall, though.

There was a Chapter that I thought started a little slow. May have been the one with Burr, but it went from 0-60 pretty fast when it did take off.

11 hours ago, Bosco685 said:

Looks like Amazon restocked again. Nutty how it keeps going on back order.

There is a Lego shortage all around.  The set was originally announced around the time of Toy Fair 2020 before the world shut down and it immediately went up for preorder.  With the pandemic and stay at home orders, Lego has done quite well for itself as there is something substantially appealing about 'building' something rather than playing a video game and things like that.  

When I ordered the Tree House it was not only backordered but my order was sourced from Europe as it had labels affixed to the European boxes so they could be sold and distributed in America.  Even around Christmas time I saw European boxes with the white American labels on them at Target.   

It's not just this on backorder... it is a lot of things. 

Again though, I urge people to be patient, wait for an Amazon sale (not likely on this set) or wait for Lego double points or cool incentives when you exceed certain price tiers on your orders. 

Edited by Buzzetta