• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RIP Carrie Fisher (Good Bye Leia)

64 posts in this topic

Really bummed about this. Thought she was through the woods with the reports of her being in stable condition. RIP

The negative comments seem to be politically motivated so take those for what they are worth (not much).

Brian

Such a shame that as I look on line I see so many mean comments towards Carrie Fisher. People are already cracking jokes. I dont understand why. What makes her so the basis for jokes and ridicule and she isnt even buried yet. People are just awful.

Then there are people who are overly sensitive. This had to be deleted because there were complaints. This was a funny and smart tribute to an icon.

R.I.P. Princess... :sorry:

cinnabon-carrie-fisher-death-2016-12-28.png

Ps george lucas said in the book Skywalking he got the idea for the buns from Mexican Villagers. Wookie came from his teen years-they ran over some dead animal on the road his friend said what was that and George said a wookie!'

Debbie Reynolds had a stroke this afternoon while she and her son were making arrangements for Carrie. The stroke overwhelmed her and she later died.