• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THANK YOU THREAD TO MIKE B.

30 posts in this topic

Thanks for everything over the years. You have always been a great communicator and always took out the time to chat at the booth.

Congrats on the marriage and hope to see you at the next big show with onsite!

I would like to express my appreciation for the wonderful job Mike has done as the Signature Series Director.

Many of us have seen Mike make the hard decision that a signature is not CGC SS qualified. But we have also seen some of the results when a signing is approved. When I see some of the awesome signatures obtained this year, Lynda Carter and Clint Eastwood, I know that Mike is behind the scenes making sure all the boxes are checked and it is a legitimate signature series opportunity.

The program has expanded and maintained its integrity under his watch. For this we can all thank Mike B.

I would also like to thank Mike for approving a witness for a few shows where there was no CGC or facilitators present. And many thanks for allowing me to facilitate a couple of shows in AZ.