THANK YOU THREAD TO MIKE B.
1 1

30 posts in this topic

5,428 posts

Thanks for everything over the years. You have always been a great communicator and always took out the time to chat at the booth.

Congrats on the marriage and hope to see you at the next big show with onsite!

1,156 posts

I would like to express my appreciation for the wonderful job Mike has done as the Signature Series Director.

Many of us have seen Mike make the hard decision that a signature is not CGC SS qualified. But we have also seen some of the results when a signing is approved. When I see some of the awesome signatures obtained this year, Lynda Carter and Clint Eastwood, I know that Mike is behind the scenes making sure all the boxes are checked and it is a legitimate signature series opportunity.

The program has expanded and maintained its integrity under his watch. For this we can all thank Mike B.

I would also like to thank Mike for approving a witness for a few shows where there was no CGC or facilitators present. And many thanks for allowing me to facilitate a couple of shows in AZ.

16,026 posts

Love you Mike...we'll always have Seattle

JJ

1,037 posts

Adonis you wish you had Sonny Landham's hair. At least you are facing the right way, the two Mikes are not even paying attention to what they are shooting at.

19,736 posts

One day I will......hair club 2020

181 posts

Thank you guys for everything! Predator is one my favorite movies, thanks Brian. All you guys have been awesome over the past 4 and 1/2 years.

195 posts

Mike,

We will always have the story of how I saved your life at that biker bar :)

Hopefully we get to see you at a show this year.

James

1,804 posts

Words cannot express my gratitude, Mike. :) Seeing those pics of you and Elyse smiling will always warm my heart. Here's to bigger and better things!