• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sterling Comics: Books For Sale

67 posts in this topic

Instead of posting individually on the MarketPlace, I'm simply going to update this URL when I have stock available for purchase. I'll bump the thread when new items are added. I'll be adding items as time permits.

Feel free to PM me with any questions you may have.

In regards to providing scans: I can't guarantee I will be available for providing scans, since my career demands extensive traveling. I'll do what I can...

Remember: I don't poop where I play; I take my hobby seriously. Give me a chance; I think you will be surprised.

Bookmark URL below:

http://home.carolina.rr.com/swsmith/ForSale.htm

Feel free to ask any questions you may have.

What's a Henweigh?

confused-smiley-013.gif

Oh.. you meant comic questions.. foreheadslap.gif

Can I see a scan for the HOS #100?

Ze-

Feeling the love. yeahok.gif

In regards to scanning---I'm pricing these books nicely and have re-graded each book I'm placing up. I'm beefing up my grading cred--so those willing to take the "risk" will be rewarded. I won't necessarily be available to scan the books because of my mobility. Just heads up.

798687-hos100.jpg

Sterling

798687-hos100.jpg.d414bc4ed06c84a44b5dce72759d9462.jpg

PM sent. I'm cleaning you out from what is currently listed and leaving only Swampie. grin.gif

Swampy was purchased as a 9.4. There's only one faint crease on the side of the front cover, otherwise I have to say this book looks structurally like a 9.2.. I thought this was a ringer for at least a CGC 9.0 but was rejected. mad.gif Who can resist the werewolf transformation panels on this one confused-smiley-013.gif

PM sent. I'm cleaning you out from what is currently listed and leaving only Swampie. grin.gif

Stop it Bass! You cleaned him out the last time too! 893naughty-thumb.gif At least leave something for us pikers! grin.gifflowerred.gif

No HOS 106 for you anyways. That one is mine! cloud9.gif

Yup, that one and one other were grabbed before I saw the thread. Lucky for YOU. poke2.gif

I know. Have to be quick to get the drop on any BA horror with you around. Christo_pull_hair.giftongue.gif

Yup, that one and one other were grabbed before I saw the thread. Lucky for YOU. poke2.gif

I know. Have to be quick to get the drop on any BA horror with you around. Christo_pull_hair.giftongue.gif

It was me... hi.gif sorry... flowerred.gif

I already had a nice #106.. or that mighta been gonzo too.. I was lucky enough to see the thread minutes after Sterling posting it.

Ya dont have to be quick.. just lucky.

Timing is everything ...right?

Ze-

It was me... hi.gif sorry... flowerred.gif

I already had a nice #106.. or that mighta been gonzo too.. I was lucky enough to see the thread minutes after Sterling posting it.

Ya dont have to be quick.. just lucky.

Timing is everything ...right?

Ze-

I knew you took the HOS 100, I was referring to Bass taking everything else. Actually, I was just kidding around, but yes, timing is everything. thumbsup2.gif Like on the Tomahawk 116 I recently bought from Shiver. shy.gif

bumpit.gif

New Items Posted.

Have a nice weekend!

PM sent devil.gif

Ya' gotta be on your toes guys. thumbsup2.gif

Thanks very much Sid!!! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Believe it or not, I'm still searching through my boxes for stuff to sell. I am selling a 50 book TOD lot, Tarzan (DC) lot, Star Wars lot, and a ton of early 1980s DC superhero titles in my next batch. After that, I will be selling my CGC duplicates--very nice prices since most are in the 9.0-9.2 range.

No Marvels? poke2.gif

Yeah, but nothing that you wanna say "I gotta have it!" But, I am selling these issues for like a buck a piece or something like that...so for the bargain hunters out there, you can stock up in the next few weeks.

For those in moderns, I have some nice Ultimate books that I will thin down with as well--I've purchased in most cases 5 copies of each issue and I need to make more room...

Oh, did I mention DC War and Westerns?

No Marvels? poke2.gif

Yeah, but nothing that you wanna say "I gotta have it!" But, I am selling these issues for like a buck a piece or something like that...so for the bargain hunters out there, you can stock up in the next few weeks.

For those in moderns, I have some nice Ultimate books that I will thin down with as well--I've purchased in most cases 5 copies of each issue and I need to make more room...

Oh, did I mention DC War and Westerns?

I'm a low-mid grade guy.

Any VGF Tales to Astonish, Thors, or JIMs?