• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sterling Comics: Books For Sale

67 posts in this topic

I'll take my hits. Sorry for the delay... (url is on top post).

List uploaded. I just went through 600 un-organized slabs this weekend, not my idea of fun tongue.gif

I'm working on the other titles now.

Thanks.

You forgot to put in the grades for the My Greatest Adventures.

Very nice books, btw.

Yeah, I need to regrade them. Nice books in grade; part of an "original owner" find I bought off of eBay 2/3 years ago. Considering my floundering with GA grading I'm going to get several members of the boards to give me their opinion before posting. thumbsup2.gif

5/30/05---last bump on the link for this week. Just added some 9.0ish Unexpecteds to the list as well. I'm flying out tomorrow so anyone ordering be sure to leave PP address and I'll ship this weekend. Thanks to those who have committed to purchases thus far. I really appreciate it.

Have a nice US holiday tomorrow folks!

bumpit.gif

• Added pictures to all raw books!
  • Adjusted grades and prices to a few items.
  • Clarified terms and conditions.

If you purchased raw books and there was a discrepency, I have PMd you any corrections.

Tonight, 12 books will be going online. Of course, DC horror, all economical 9.0 and 9.2 CGC graded!

Ghosts #31 CGC 9.0

Ghosts #35 CGC 9.0

Ghosts #54 CGC 9.0

Ghosts #73 CGC 9.0

Secrets of Haunted House #1 CGC 9.2

Secrets of Haunted House #21 CGC 9.0

Secrets of Haunted House #22 CGC 9.2

Secrets of Haunted House #23 CGC 9.0

Unexpected #157 CGC 9.0 (100 Page)

Unexpected #162 CGC 9.0 (100 Page)

Unexpected #218 CGC 9.0

Unexpected #219 CGC 9.0

All starting at $9.95

Nice little horror lot with great variety. Well, I placed my bid and bumped up the price by more than double. But alas not the high bidder. Good luck Sterl, some great covers in that group, even the Marvels. poke2.gif