• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Updated: $100,000 Club, All-Time Record Sales and Most Valuable Comics

45 posts in this topic

I ended up having less client work than I expected towards the end of the year. In addition to finally going through all my graded comics, sorting them and pulling dupes (and listing them on eBay :sumo: ) I took some time to go through several of my various comics projects.

I updated the $100,000 club with a couple dozen books including many sales from 2016

I updated the All Time Record Comic Books Sales list and chart

I updated the World's Most Valuable Comics article with some new values, new info and the Detective Comics #27 CGC 9.2

I updated the list of silver age pedigree key books to include Suscha News.

Before I start up with a new client for 2017 I'm going to try to update the Edgar Church Collection data as well. As always- let me know if I'm missing anything!

Any info on which of the Marvel Comics #1s are October dated vs November dated?

I have not tracked that specifically. Off-hand I'm pretty sure none of the pedigree or high grade copies are October copies.

I only had 3 six figure sales this past year...but dozens over the years. One day maybe I will recap them hm

Damn you and your secret knowledge.

not so much a secret as discrete

Great information you've accumulated here. Any thought on noting BangZoom's keys? He has Detective 27, Superman 1, Batman 1 and AA16 in high grade at a minimum...

Has anyone ever seen them in person?