• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New single owner collection for sale! Key issues,runs and variants! CLOSED!

225 posts in this topic

Happy New Year! I recently picked up a single owner collection of copper and modern books featuring many key issues, variants and nice runs of major titles (ASM, Batman, Detective, Wolverine and more) along with many hot books! Books look to have been read once (or not all in some cases) and bagged/boarded in single or doubles.

Many of the books are in NM or better condition and my goal is to price competitively. No returns. Payment can be by check/mo or paypal and due within 2 days of invoice. Shipping will be priority flat rate or we can agree on another method. International buyers are welcome and we can work on the shipping together. I will ship as quickly as possible.

Usual rules ( No HOS or probation listers)…please post the :takeit: “I’ll take it” or PM with offers. Offers are more than welcome. The creation of piles of books is also welcome. :foryou:

There will be multiple freebies included in each order and many bonus books offered throughout the thread. We should have lots of fun….so let’s kick it off shall we?

Here are a few preview pics.....

IMG_2169_zpsyqicvs2t.jpgIMG_2192_zpseum1xgco.jpg

:banana: