• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JIM #83 CGC 4.5 SOLD and IH #6 CGC 7.5 SOLD

17 posts in this topic

Had this one sold on the boards a while back and buyer was a complete flake and so deal never happened. Anyhow, trying again. Need payment within 2 weeks - paypal or check is fine. I'll accept a return if needed - but hoping that won't be necessary. If so, buyer pays return shipping.

Price includes USPS Priority shipping within the US. International buyers will need to pay additional. I reserve the right to not sell to HOSers, probies, low feedback or new boardies, and anyone else who might make this difficult. (thumbs u

A CGC 4.5 with OW/W sold a couple weeks ago on ComicConnect for $4300. This one has WHITE pages and I'll ask my last asking previously....

SOLD

Scan%2062_zpsxfwmk00h.jpeg

Scan%2063_zpsl4spnu9l.jpeg

Scan%2064_zps3mefciuo.jpeg

Questions I've been getting:

Notes on the book: Bottom Front Cover Crease Breaks Color

Left Bottom Front Cover Crease Breaks Color

Right Center Front Cover Small Multiple Bend Breaks Color

Spine Readers Crease Breaks Color

I bought it slabbed and am fairly certain it's never been pressed.

Great pickup! I would have loved to have brought it home to keep the JIM 85 I bought off Danny company, but at this time of year it would have been too hard of a kick in the wallet. Congrats to both buyer and seller! :headbang: