• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED-A Very Special Silver and Golden Age Thread

61 posts in this topic

I have a request on this one please. This would be $25 in my pocket for sure. Low grade copy with some tape, but pretty desirable GGA. PLEASE only take it if you really could use it or you've been considering GGA stuff, but haven't bought any yet and want to check it out.

Suzie 62- reader copy- FREE!! SOLD!!

IMG_1929.jpgfree upload pictures

I have a request on this one please. This would be $25 in my pocket for sure. Low grade copy with some tape, but pretty desirable GGA. PLEASE only take it if you really could use it or you've been considering GGA stuff, but haven't bought any yet and want to check it out.

Suzie 62- reader copy- FREE!!

I would take it unless someone else really wants it.

If you want to send it my way to read, I'll happily send it to someone else...

I think my son would find it interesting if there's a "Harry the Talking Dog" story in it. He's a fan of the "Harry the Dirty Dog" series.

:applause::applause::applause:

I see now you were the first to take it. I thought it was Columbia at first.

So, it is yours, unless JohnnyR hears from someone who "really wants it" and he forfeits it to you.

^^

I think my son would find it interesting if there's a "Harry the Talking Dog" story in it. He's a fan of the "Harry the Dirty Dog" series.

JohnnyR got it first. Sorry. If he wants to give it to you that is between you guys :popcorn:

This is inspired by Justin (atomic1950s) who does this kind of thing sometimes and makes the forum a little more fun for everyone. (thumbs u

ONE BOOK PER PERSON

I will post a few books- nothing crazy awesome- but if one of them is something you really like and would actually use for your collection post :takeit: and it will be yours- FREE- No shipping- Nothing, unless you live outside US. Just Private Message me your shipping info and I will send it to you first class.

I've been on eBay since '98 and have 100% positive feedback and was a dealer doing shows and with a shop in the early 90's. You can check out my kudos here Kudos Thread- Thanks!

SHIPPING WILL BE WITHIN ONE WEEK OF PAYMENT. If having books shipped the next day is huge to you I am not your guy.

:takeit: trumps PM

Shipping: FREE in US- $10 to Canada and at cost to other countries.

Wow! This was REALLY cool of you! (thumbs u

Well, that closes out this very special thread.

Someone very cool here on the boards sent me $30 for no reason other than as a thank you for helping them get cool books this year and stuff. I thought I would pass it on by giving some books away and paying postage.

I will contact the "buyers" for shipping addresses. Books will go out by early next week.

Thanks

Rick

JohnnyR got it first. Sorry. If he wants to give it to you that is between you guys :popcorn:

He can keep it. No worries at all! (thumbs u

He can keep it. No worries at all! (thumbs u

Cool :headbang: