• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC shipping question

7 posts in this topic

Had my order go into Shipped/Safe status about 1 week ago.

I have not received any kind of tracking notification.

Is this normal?

Coming to me via USPS.

I know the holidays may slow things but i thought when it got to this point, the books would be about out the door and I'd get a notification.

I did send CGC an email moments ago but they won't see it until tomorrow.

Should I be concerned ?

Not at all. No tracking number means it has not shipped. With the holidays, it will probably go out this week. Dozens if not hundreds of books hit shipped/safe at the same time. They can't all go out in a few hours.

Is this normal?

Coming to me via USPS.

I know the holidays may slow things but i thought when it got to this point, the books would be about out the door and I'd get a notification.

Should I be concerned ?

How'd it go?

Is this normal?

Coming to me via USPS.

Should I be concerned ?

Yeah, I wouldn't worry. If it's coming USPS, then it must be registered mail which takes a week plus many times. I had a registered package that hit shipped/safe on Dec 27th and it isn't here yet. They did email me a tracking # though.