• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2017 SET EXPANSION REQUEST
8 8

564 posts in this topic

• Administrator
On 8/23/2017 at 11:28 AM, Brock said:

Hi Mollie -

I have a set expansion request for the "DC Whitman Variants" set.

Could you please add Justice League of America #158 (DC Comics, 9/78; see, for example, certification #1208792009)

Thanks very much!

This book is now available. 

• Administrator
On 8/23/2017 at 7:51 PM, Hutch88 said:

Hi Mollie, Can I get V2 #5 True Crime (Canadian) added to the True Crime Comics set. (1216817017) OSPG refers to this comic as similar to the cover of #3, less the drug story. Thanks Hutch

This book is now available.

• Administrator
On 8/24/2017 at 12:13 AM, comxdlr said:

Set                                       Book to Add                                                                Cert Example 

Nightmare on Elm street   + Nightmare on Elm Street Special Gold Foil            1231910004

Spider-man 1990               +Torment Trade Paperback Diamond Distributors    1231910002

Quantum and Woody (2012)  + Quantum and Woody Retailer Edition #1           1231910003

G.I. Joe IDW                              + G.I. Joe #1 Lee Variant Cover                               1575775004

I think that GI Joe is the right set.. hard to tell sorta...

THANKS! :)

These books have been added:

Nightmare on Elm street   + Nightmare on Elm Street Special Gold Foil            

Spider-man 1990               +Torment Trade Paperback Diamond Distributors    

Quantum and Woody (2012)  + Quantum and Woody Retailer Edition #1     

The Jae Lee Variant for G.I. Joe #1 is from the 2016 series, which that set has not been requested or built. I have added it to the list of new sets to be built.

1 hour ago, TheGirlHasNoName said:

Doctor Who: The Tenth Doctor Year 2 #6 (Subscription Edition) has been added.

There are approximately 81 Doctor Who titles/series, ranging from 1 to 16 issues in each title/series, plus all the variants. That is quite an undertaking. So, what I did was, I created slots for every title/series that the CGC has graded at least one book in the series. Except for the Doctor Who Magazine which has 501 Issues, for obvious reasons. Each slot has not been scored, they are merely placeholders. As your collections grows, books and variants, can be added and scored. I know that this is not exactly what you were hoping for, but it is definitely a better starting for for the "Complete" set.

This is awesome, thank you so much!!!  I knew it was a giant request; I really appreciate it! :) 

2 hours ago, TheGirlHasNoName said:

Doctor Who: The Tenth Doctor Year 2 #6 (Subscription Edition) has been added.

There are approximately 81 Doctor Who titles/series, ranging from 1 to 16 issues in each title/series, plus all the variants. That is quite an undertaking. So, what I did was, I created slots for every title/series that the CGC has graded at least one book in the series. Except for the Doctor Who Magazine which has 501 Issues, for obvious reasons. Each slot has not been scored, they are merely placeholders. As your collections grows, books and variants, can be added and scored. I know that this is not exactly what you were hoping for, but it is definitely a better starting for for the "Complete" set.

This is awesome!! Thanks so much!!! I know how much work it is to do all this, I really appreciate it! :)

I have one more quick question about this set. I just noticed that, of the nine books I have in there, 6 of them now have scores of zero. Should I delete those books and re-do them?

Also, I'd love to add Doctor Who: The Ninth Doctor #1 (Variant Cover D) 1287328002. :)

• Administrator
On 8/27/2017 at 1:48 AM, Every Day A Story said:

Seven to Eternity (2016)

- #1 Comic Bug Edition - Free Comic Book Day 2017

- #4 Variant Cover (Tocchini)

- #5 Variant Cover (Noto)

- #5 Variant Cover C (Albuquerque)

- #5 Variant Cover D (Silver Foil Logo)

- #6 Variant Cover (Harren)

- #6 Spawn Month Variant Cover

- #6 Spawn Month Sketch Variant Cover

The Seven to Eternity Set is now up-to-date.

6 hours ago, TheGirlHasNoName said:

These books have been added:

Nightmare on Elm street   + Nightmare on Elm Street Special Gold Foil            

Spider-man 1990               +Torment Trade Paperback Diamond Distributors    

Quantum and Woody (2012)  + Quantum and Woody Retailer Edition #1     

The Jae Lee Variant for G.I. Joe #1 is from the 2016 series, which that set has not been requested or built. I have added it to the list of new sets to be built.

Thanks!!  I couldnt figure out about the GI Joe.. but thanks so much .. i know its like trying to add words to a dictionary..!!  

• Administrator
On 8/31/2017 at 3:25 PM, workingdog said:

Hi Mollie!

Could I please have the following books added to the Batman (Rebirth- 2016) set?

Batman #23 Variant Cover (6 in Census)
Batman #24 (70 in Census)
Batman #24 Variant Cover (15 in Census)
Batman #24 Second Printing (14 in Census)
Batman #24 Third Printing (2 in Census)
Batman #24 Fourth Printing (1 in Census)
Batman #24 Convention Edition (1 in Census)
Batman #25 (9 in Census)
Batman #25 Variant Cover (3 in Census)
Batman #26 (2 in Census)

Thank you!!!

Batman (Rebirth - 2016) is now up-to-date.

• Administrator
On 9/2/2017 at 11:14 AM, Sensei Ryan said:

Hello Mollie,

Can you please update the Walking Dead complete with Variants & Walking Dead Complete Sets to include the following issues:

Walking Dead #170 (both sets)

Walking Dead: Here's Negan Preview #NN (Complete w/Variants set only)

Walking Dead: Here's Negan Preview Sketch Edition #NN (Complete w/Variants set only)

Walking Dead: All Out War Chapters 1 & 2 #NN (Complete w/Variants set only)

Walking Dead: All Out War Chapters 3 & 4 #NN (Complete w/Variants set only)

Walking Dead: All Out War Chapters 5 & 6 #NN (Complete w/Variants set only)

Walking Dead: All Out War Chapters 7 & 8 #NN (Complete w/Variants set only)

Walking Dead: All Out War Chapters 9 & 10 #NN (Complete w/Variants set only)

Walking Dead: All Out War Chapters 11 & 12 #NN (Complete w/Variants set only)

Thank you!

Sensei Ryan

These books have been added. Also 171 and variants.

• Administrator
On 9/6/2017 at 5:31 PM, Lobo1969 said:

Some more Valiant holes to fill:

Ninjak (2015)- #2 Cover C, #4 Johnson variant, #5 Johnson variant, #9 Cover C, #9 Kindt variant

Harbinger (2012)- #23, Harbinger: Faith #0 (3 cover variants), Harbinger: Bleeding Monk #0 (3 covers under 'Harbinger: Bleeding Monk' and 'Bleeding Monk'), Harbinger: Omegas #1,2,3

X-O Manowar (2012)(Complete)- Annual 2016 (2covers), #41 (regular), #43 (regular), #45 (2 variant covers), #46 variant

Unity (2013)- #5 (4 variant covers), #7 variant, #8 (regular, Bernard, Crain variants)

All additions and updates have been made.

• Administrator
On 9/9/2017 at 5:48 PM, workingdog said:

Hi Mollie!

Could you please add the following books to the Amazing Spider-Man (2015) set?

Amazing Spider-Man #29 ComicXposure Edition B (6 in census)
Amazing Spider-Man #29 ComicXposure Edition C (9 in census)
Amazing Spider-Man #29 ComicXposure Edition D (10 in census)
True Believers: Spider-Man - The Dark Kingdom 1 (2 in census) - Reprints Issue #6

Thank you!!

These books have been added.