• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2017 NEW COMPETITIVE SET REQUEST
14 14

485 posts in this topic

• Administrator
On 10/17/2017 at 2:07 PM, Lobo1969 said:

Please add:

Quantum and Woody (Acclaim/1997)

#0-21, 32, #1 Review, #1 variant,  Goat: HAEDUS special

I know census data for this run is spotty right now, but submissions will start flooding in very soon...

This set is available.

• Administrator
On 10/18/2017 at 2:56 AM, Enjoyhockey said:

I am asking for Wraithborn Redux and I Hate Fairyland to be added to the sets that can be accessed from the set manager screen.

Eric

I Hate Fairyland is now available.

We have only graded issue #1 of Wraithborn Redux and it's variants. To have a set built, there needs to be at least 2 issues graded in the series. Please let me know when any issue, 2-6 or any of those variants, are graded and I will build the set.

• Administrator
On 10/19/2017 at 3:50 AM, thurgod said:

Hi Molly,

can you please add the following sets/issues?

set: Weapons of Mutant Destruction: Alpha - issue 1: Unknown comics edition D / cert.no. 1559908002

set: Edge of Venomverse - issue 1: Unknown Comics Convention Edition / cert. no. 1559908004

set: Deadpool kills the Marvel universe again issue 1 / cert.no. 1578525007 + 1578525009

set: Defenders (2017)

set: Spawn kills everyone - issue 1 / cert. no. 1559908010

Thank you!

set: Weapons of Mutant Destruction: Alpha - issue 1: Unknown comics edition D / cert.no. 1559908002

I added a "Weapons of Mutant Destruction" Storyline set. These books are in this set.

set: Edge of Venomverse - issue 1: Unknown Comics Convention Edition / cert. no. 1559908004

This set is now available.

set: Deadpool kills the Marvel universe again issue 1 / cert.no. 1578525007 + 1578525009

set: Defenders (2017)

This set in now available.

set: Spawn kills everyone - issue 1 / cert. no. 1559908010

These books are available in the "Spawn (Complete)" Set. There is no second issue, so I couldn't build it's own set. 

• Administrator
On 10/26/2017 at 8:18 AM, Lookin4Newsstands said:

Hi Mollie-

Please add this set if it hasn’t been requested already:

‘Peter Parker: The Spectacular Spider-Man (2017)’, with all issues and variants.

thanks-

This set is available.

• Administrator
On 10/30/2017 at 9:05 PM, GrimlyFiendish said:

Could the following please be added with all possible variants...

All New Guardians of the Galaxy 

Super Sons

Redneck 

Edge of Venomverse 

American Gods

Natali Sanders Cover Set (THIS I WANT MOST)

Harley Quinn One-Shots (Specifically for Harley Quinn 25th Anniversary Special and it's variants as well as other Harley singles)

Thank you so very much!!!!!!!

All of these sets are now available.

thanks you for the amazing Spider-Man v2 mollie but don't forget the others to add AQUAMAN SECRET FILES #1 AND I just checked the label for flash and green lantern brave and bold is wrong the comic is #2 and label is for #1 what do I with this issue do I sent it back for relabel let me know thanks 

• Administrator
9 hours ago, BIGLIONCAT2 said:

thanks you for the amazing Spider-Man v2 mollie but don't forget the others to add AQUAMAN SECRET FILES #1 AND I just checked the label for flash and green lantern brave and bold is wrong the comic is #2 and label is for #1 what do I with this issue do I sent it back for relabel let me know thanks 

Since Aquaman Secret Files is only one issue, I made you a Aquaman One-Shots set. The book is in there and available. If you have a label error, please email me at mdavis@cgccomics.com and I will give you instructions on how to get it Reholdered.

• Administrator
On 11/1/2017 at 5:57 PM, JMoses said:

Please add the following set to the CGC RegistrySword of the Atom. 

This set consists of Sword of the Atom issues 1-4, plus Special 1, Special 2, and Special 3.  

Seven issues in all.  Thank you!

• Administrator
On 11/2/2017 at 12:12 AM, DominateHer said:

Can we add Suicide Squad 2017 and All new Guardian of the galaxy 2017. Thank you

Suicide Squad 2017... Do you mean Suicide Squad (2016)?  Rebirth? Rob Williams? 2016 is available, let me know if you are looking for something else.

All-New Guardian of the galaxy 2017 is available.