• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

127 posts in this topic

** PLEASE READ! I SHIP FROM AN APO ADDRESS! IT MAY TAKE OVER A WEEK OR TWO FOR YOUR STUFF TO GET TO YOU BUT I CHARGE DOMESTIC RATES!.**

**INTERNATIONAL BUYERS ARE WELCOMED, INTERNATIONAL CHARGES APPLY!!!**

ONCE I SHIP THE ITEMS I WILL POST YOUR TRACKING INFORMATION ASAP!

priority mail

Shipping cost for slabs $14.

Shipping cost for raws $5 1-5 books $2 for additional book

If you want the slow boat the prices are cheaper...but it will take longer than a week possibly three...but it's much much cheaper. please let me know if you want this method. insurance will be up to $50 for this method.

No HOS or Probation list members.

Payment via paypal only due within 48 hours of claiming please. If you need more time than that, let me know in advance. books will be fully insured and well protected. time payments are welcome...

I will also accept check and money order if you are willing to wait for me to receive payment and also me sending you the comic. this is an option...

:takeit: In thread trumps PM's.

i will send invoices out with the price and shipping.

returns are due within 5 days after receiving the comic. If you are not satisfied with the items please let me know. We can probably work something out.

No Returns on Slabs

If you need additional pics or have questions shoot me a PM.

First batch will be the slabs, followed by the older comics,then on to the moderns.

My wife's scanner took a crapper on me so everything was taken by my Galaxy S7 edge phone camera.