• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fiction house anyone?
26 26

9,701 posts in this topic

12 hours ago, Zolnerowich said:

Did a boardie pick up that Fight #12 on CL just now? I tried and failed. :p  The book went for quite the tidy price.

I missed it too. :frown:  Tough issue and classic cover to boot.   

19 minutes ago, Flex Mentallo said:

#41 is a rare occasion where I've downgraded for the sake of better colors...I have no regrets...

W:whatthe:W!  Beauties and I would happily have the 7.5!

Edited by telerites

17 hours ago, Zolnerowich said:

Did a boardie pick up that Fight #12 on CL just now? I tried and failed. :p  The book went for quite the tidy price.

Same copy sold for $574 in July 2016.  

On 3/11/2018 at 7:55 AM, jimjum12 said:

..............................................CROSS POSTING ALERT.............................................

I've been too busy making payments on this bad boy to even look at an Auction...... when Rick says a book pressed out better than the CGC grade, he's not just pimping the book :cloud9: This one is what I call a Postage Stamp Cover ....... cool enough where it would be iconic enough to be a postage stamp.... IMHO......... GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

aKfk5gF.jpg

Beautiful, Jimbo!

On 3/11/2018 at 3:55 AM, jimjum12 said:

..............................................CROSS POSTING ALERT.............................................

I've been too busy making payments on this bad boy to even look at an Auction...... when Rick says a book pressed out better than the CGC grade, he's not just pimping the book :cloud9: This one is what I call a Postage Stamp Cover ....... cool enough where it would be iconic enough to be a postage stamp.... IMHO......... GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

aKfk5gF.jpg

Hey! What are Richy the Amazing Boy and Rang-A-Tang the Wonder Dog doing in a Fiction House magazine?? :ohnoez: