• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fiction house anyone?
26 26

9,750 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

Recent Fight Comics 37. Between Blum/Baker? Hooks Devlin and Lily Renee's Senorita Rio this issue may have some of my favorite interiors ever :x

IMG_6448.JPG

IMG_6450.JPG

IMG_6451.JPG

IMG_6452.JPG

IMG_6453.JPG

IMG_6454.JPG

Some FH books have great covers and mediocre interiors, but Fight 37 is a gem from cover to cover. (thumbsu

Edited by kelholt
Spelling

3 minutes ago, kelholt said:

Fight 37 is a gem from cover to cover. Some books have great covers and mediocre interiors, but Fight 37 is a gem from cover to cover. (thumbsu

As are most of those #30s. Why do you think they rarely turn up? Maybe, book for book, my favorite Friction House run...

45 minutes ago, Robot Man said:

As are most of those #30s. Why do you think they rarely turn up? Maybe, book for book, my favorite Friction House run...

I've seen some damn fine interiors from the Wings run from that time frame as well..... considerably cheaper too. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

On 10/8/2018 at 12:08 PM, kelholt said:

New book I received this weekend. I am really reopening my eyes to these early Jungle covers lately. My first FH Double Cover. I am tempted to free this one to see if the second cover has bright colors like the exterior copy minus the dust shadow to the right. Either way, I am excited to own a new to me  Zolnerowich cover.

48757B7E-5DC1-44CB-AEF1-5DCA6D602BA4.jpeg.4b3f0dc70a1f488539047c52e3a21e44.jpeg

Great pickup, Kelly! I say, crack it out!

34 minutes ago, Tri-ColorBrian said:

I like Crocodiles...

43865889034_325aab6f22_c.jpg

My favorite of the bunch. Fantastic colors! And that arrow through the bad man’s thorax is going to end badly for him, and when he keels over, will also end badly for the poor girl. :whatthe: tho’ end very well for the crocs.

5 minutes ago, Zolnerowich said:

My favorite of the bunch. Fantastic colors! And that arrow through the bad man’s thorax is going to end badly for him, and when he keels over, will also end badly for the poor girl. :whatthe: tho’ end very well for the crocs.

Unless he falls backward...then the girl will get the arrow in the butt...:insane: