• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fiction house anyone?
26 26

9,726 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Straw-Man said:

one of the reddest of all books. love me some jumbo 11.

jumbo11.jpg~original.jpeg

Always loved this cover, I just missed out on a recent 5.5 for sale in the weekly ha auctions, at first glance I thought that you had beat me to the punch and all I could think was “d@mn that Billy Parker”, turns out it’s a different book

3 hours ago, Straw-Man said:

my run is 9-50, kj.  those big ol' place-mats don't grab me.   tho', i must admit, the futuristic one and the x'mas cover are both purdy darn cool.

Impressive! 

Back when I actually spent decent money on funnybooks, 1-3 were big on my list, but I never found one that I could afford. Got to hold a minty #1 once, tho!

8 hours ago, Straw-Man said:

my run is 9-50, kj.  those big ol' place-mats don't grab me.   tho', i must admit, the futuristic one and the x'mas cover are both purdy darn cool.

I do not believe you have shown us your #10 yet:baiting:

6 hours ago, fishbone said:

Why am I falling for Fiction House ??? 

Here are two new good reasons ?

315DE16C-0A32-4844-8A2E-079DDFFB9930.jpeg

4150361F-ED29-4BA4-9512-85ADA3B4060A.jpeg

Two of the best reasons.  

If someone said “You can only get books from one publisher for the rest of your  life” I would have to pick Fiction House, even over Fox. 

4 hours ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

If someone said “You can only get books from one publisher for the rest of your  life” I would have to pick Fiction House, even over Fox. 

If someone said that to me it would most likely be my wife, and I would gently remind her of all her shoes in the closet.