• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fiction house anyone?
26 26

9,701 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Tri-ColorBrian said:

I was content with my little collection of 17 FH books until szavisca started shoving his new acquisitions in my face...now I have 41 and 2 more on the way...I'm not going to post all of them...but here's a link to my flickr album if anyone wants to see my puny collection...

https://www.flickr.com/photos/48237384@N08/albums/72157699575771561

Relax old man... you’re still about 5000 comic books and a million dollars ahead of me!

Great stuff so far tho!

Edited by szavisca

6 hours ago, Tri-ColorBrian said:

Oh geez...another one arrived today...

45867579882_cf03f1723a_c.jpg

My puny Fiction House collection...so far...  https://www.flickr.com/photos/48237384@N08/sets/72157699575771561

Nice bright colors 

Edited by comicjack

On 11/21/2018 at 11:25 AM, Straw-Man said:

been looking at this one awhile, and could finally pull the trigger with the 15% 'bay app. coupon today.   just a few more to go for the wings 1-20 run!

Wings 17.jpg

Shipped today, glad to help a fellow boardie. 

1 hour ago, szavisca said:

And for the followup … a couple recent acquisitions of books that I think are more popular with everyone else, but I don't like them as much as the Firehair covers...so they get second billing for me.

Fight44cgc8.jpg

Fight35fineplusfront.jpg

...Yes, these are EXTREMELY popular with the natives :D

:golfclap:Nice going there buddy!!

1 hour ago, szavisca said:

And for the followup … a couple recent acquisitions of books that I think are more popular with everyone else, but I don't like them as much as the Firehair covers...so they get second billing for me.

Fight44cgc8.jpg

Fight35fineplusfront.jpg

Oh........Fight #35 and a nice one with great color too. Probably my favorite Friction House book. I still need a better copy.