• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fiction house anyone?
26 26

9,726 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

An important Ficiton House book I’ve always wanted. First one I’ve had. 

26B01AEE-52B7-4B2E-B9E6-D54F6BE97CA0.jpeg

I saw that on the bay and stared at it for a minute, hit watch and it said “invalid”. I hit watch again, it said “invalid. I hit refresh, then it said “sorry you missed this item, it is sold”. I was too slow. :sorry:

Nice pick up. 1st Seniorita rio  :x 

15 hours ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

An important Ficiton House book I’ve always wanted. First one I’ve had. 

26B01AEE-52B7-4B2E-B9E6-D54F6BE97CA0.jpeg

You know how much I like this issue (1st Senorita Rio and Rip Carson)! :luhv:

Edited by sacentaur

14 hours ago, szavisca said:

What you want more Firehair? Less Firehair?...more it is!...picked this up in a trade with a boardie who was kind enough to offer it to me before putting it up for sale publicly...it's almost as if he somehow knew from my posting that I'd value it more than most others...

A nice Robert Webb splash, from Pioneer West Romances #3, to go with my 2 Lubbers pages. 

Firehair3Webbsplash16.jpg

That's really awesome! Superb pick-up!!

1 hour ago, Straw-Man said:

classic!

Thanks!

I always think of Berk night when I look at this cover, when Berk mentioned this book to me and then adopted the "I've just thrown a javelin through the dragon" pose. True story. 

Hard to follow up those rare early FH classics but ill try... got this rare in high grade possibly later FH book in the mail today thanks to a super classy boardie...the most classic of all the classic moose getting hit in the head with an oar covers for sure...

rangers45cgc92.jpg