• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fiction house anyone?
26 26

9,726 posts in this topic

29 minutes ago, AJD said:

Nice colours on that one Jon. :headbang:

I have lots of later Jungle/Jumbo books, but I've only lately added some Zolnerowich to the collection. It's never too late...

large.981072467_JumboComics41.jpg.9cf28405a8c56acc50cf1fa92db39e6d.jpg

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, Zolnerowich was a god!

very nice book! :golfclap:

On 9/7/2019 at 11:50 PM, AJD said:

Nice colours on that one Jon. :headbang:

I have lots of later Jungle/Jumbo books, but I've only lately added some Zolnerowich to the collection. It's never too late...

large.981072467_JumboComics41.jpg.9cf28405a8c56acc50cf1fa92db39e6d.jpg

Nice! A lot going on with that there cover!

I’ve asked this before but I’ll ask again because it’s been a while and maybe different people are paying attention today... where is all the original art for the FH covers?

With the abundance of FH/Iger shop interior OA pages around its always struck me as odd that you don’t see covers ever.  

The cover to Planet 1 is the only one I recall seeing.  Is there some plausible explanation for this? 

Could some black hole collector have all these, or could this have some sort operational business related explanation, like covers were owned and stored separately from the interiors?

On 9/11/2019 at 11:02 AM, szav said:

I’ve asked this before but I’ll ask again because it’s been a while and maybe different people are paying attention today... where is all the original art for the FH covers?

With the abundance of FH/Iger shop interior OA pages around its always struck me as odd that you don’t see covers ever.  

The cover to Planet 1 is the only one I recall seeing.  Is there some plausible explanation for this? 

Could some black hole collector have all these, or could this have some sort operational business related explanation, like covers were owned and stored separately from the interiors?

That’s a good point. I hadn’t really thought about it, but I haven’t seen the OA for like any Planet covers except 1. Where is the OA?