• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fiction house anyone?
26 26

9,701 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Robot Man said:

Cosmic Aeroplane copy Brian?  Look inside to see if there a lot of check marks next to panels in the stories.

I thought about that when I saw the scan, and I did look...but no check marks.  That's the wrong style of check mark for a Cosmic Aero book anyway...

26 minutes ago, Tri-ColorBrian said:

Sometimes it's good to take a chance...MCS called this a 4.0...:whatthe:  It does have a small spine split at the bottom...but 4.0?

Great colors! Yeah, they can be crazy tough on grading. It works well when you're a buyer... as an occasional seller there I'm a bit reluctant to send them GA as it sometimes gets hammered.

3 minutes ago, skypinkblu said:

Two new Fiction House books today, thanks to a good friend. I was looking for a lower grade or any grade of the Startling for a long time, kept getting outbid...and the Planet is an unexpected, but welcome upgrade.

626446241_startling53.thumb.jpg.47224a10c7e862b66306003d9abd7ddb.jpg783768414_planet8cgc70.thumb.jpg.330e299897cf48f586c8ddfb992fcde5.jpg

I see 1 Nedor and 1 Fiction House.  Am I missing the other Fiction House book?(shrug)

Just now, Tri-ColorBrian said:

I see 1 Nedor and 1 Fiction House.  Am I missing the other Fiction House book?(shrug)

You are correct, that was my error,   I was thinking Fiction house because of the cover. I will delete the Startling.

6 minutes ago, skypinkblu said:

Two new Fiction House books today, thanks to a good friend. I was looking for a lower grade or any grade of the Startling for a long time, kept getting outbid...and the Planet is an unexpected, but welcome upgrade.

626446241_startling53.thumb.jpg.47224a10c7e862b66306003d9abd7ddb.jpg783768414_planet8cgc70.thumb.jpg.330e299897cf48f586c8ddfb992fcde5.jpg

Wow that Planet 8 is glorious!

A nice <50$ ebay win...probably didn't help the seller that he advertised this 7.0ish copy as being "NM and likely to be highest graded..."  

I like this one, its a bit of a departure conceptually from FHs typical Jungle cover covers, which usually feel more like dramatic live action photos.

Kaanga17fvf.jpg