• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fiction house anyone?
26 26

9,701 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, cheetah said:

I hope everyone is done okay in these crazy times.  Things near me are better than most of the world but I do miss you guys.

:foryou:  I don't have any of your old Fiction House books, but if we want to move over to the E.C. Fan Addict thread I can show off a dozen or so killer books that are in my collection that came from you. :smile:

19 hours ago, cheetah said:

I’d love to know if anyone has them.

None that you posted but I have a few that were on your registry sets that I think of as my Cheetah books.

Good luck in your new venture, it’s a very noble cause you’re working on.

Edited by szav

20 hours ago, cheetah said:

So, I am living full-time in Costa Rica growing trees for reforestation of indigenous peoples’ land.  No chance to buy comics and, since I live in a cloud forest, they would mold if I had them.  Doesn’t mean I don’t miss comics or wish I still had all my old FH books.  So I think I might post a few of my gone-but-not-forgotten gems from a few years ago.  I’d love to know if anyone has them.

Sounds like a worthy project to be involved with!

Jungle140.jpg

1 hour ago, adamstrange said:

Sounds like a worthy project to be involved with!

Jungle140.jpg

My favorite of the entire lot.  It went to the person who appreciated it as much as I did.

Jungle140.jpg

Edited by cheetah

14 minutes ago, Miamiknight3434 said:

This bad boy arrived earlier in the week. Super tough book. I'm down to two more Rangers issues 😁😁 

I need issue #  2 & 10 (Any leads or help would be greatly appreciated)

20200811_085021.thumb.jpg.f9c87311b3d81a4bc7ee56fe0b9c49dd.jpg

20200810_180036.thumb.jpg.5a735af1e820b2536f3f94af18e2f9d6.jpg

Cool book! Love the Superbrain!! 

Interesting notes on this issue from comics.org:

“Cover inaccurate: old Rangers of Freedom team depicted and the story title blurb refers to the "Superbrain" character who does NOT appear in the issue. However, the title does match the story.”

1 hour ago, Zolnerowich said:

Cool book! Love the Superbrain!! 

Interesting notes on this issue from comics.org:

“Cover inaccurate: old Rangers of Freedom team depicted and the story title blurb refers to the "Superbrain" character who does NOT appear in the issue. However, the title does match the story.”

Thanks @Zolnerowich I notice that too about the story as I was hoping to read about the original rangers of freedom like in the previous  four issues but they did not appear. 

On 8/10/2020 at 8:49 PM, cheetah said:

So, I am living full-time in Costa Rica growing trees for reforestation of indigenous peoples’ land.  No chance to buy comics and, since I live in a cloud forest, they would mold if I had them.  Doesn’t mean I don’t miss comics or wish I still had all my old FH books.  So I think I might post a few of my gone-but-not-forgotten gems from a few years ago.  I’d love to know if anyone has them.

Rangers33CGC92804x1280_zps7d8cd6fc.jpg

Rangers13_zpsa73a0b98.jpg

Rangers62.jpg

Hello Jeff! I still have all three of those...

Edited by MrBedrock