• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fiction house anyone?
26 26

9,701 posts in this topic

On 10/19/2020 at 12:52 PM, Zolnerowich said:

Here's one that comes around once in a blue moon in a green jungle.

All of seven copies total on the census. I've been hankering for this issue for lo the past 4 years. :x

610624049_Jungle_Comics_15.thumb.jpg.71419454d15e78b3fab339b221937874.jpg

Definitely one of the toughest in the run to track down.  It was probably one of the last five issues I found when I completed my run.

3 hours ago, mwotka said:

Wow that one is awesome!  And it has the last Fletcher Hanks story in Jungle.  Here is my latest, also pretty rare with 10 on the census.

Jungle 7.jpg

I love Jungle 7! A great Bob Powell cover. :smile:

As per comics.org: First “Ann-in-Bikini” cover. Clearly an epic moment in the history of Jungle Comics! :insane:

On 10/19/2020 at 11:52 AM, Zolnerowich said:

Here's one that comes around once in a blue moon in a green jungle.

All of seven copies total on the census. I've been hankering for this issue for lo the past 4 years. :x

610624049_Jungle_Comics_15.thumb.jpg.71419454d15e78b3fab339b221937874.jpg

Under bidder to you on that one. Glad it went your way after a four year search! Hope I don't have to wait that long for another copy though...:preach:

1 hour ago, cheetah said:

Definitely one of the toughest in the run to track down.  It was probably one of the last five issues I found when I completed my run.

It would be great to see a photo of your #15! :foryou:

This was my old copy.  I think it was the only copy I ever saw for sale.  I remember that I bought it raw and had it graded.  Very disappointed on the PQ.  It presented much nicer.

Jungle15_zps9d770290.jpg

Edited by cheetah

33 minutes ago, Electron said:

Under bidder to you on that one. Glad it went your way after a four year search! Hope I don't have to wait that long for another copy though...:preach:

Well, it’s nice to know that I was locking horns with such an esteemed boardie! Maybe with this copy, a couple more will soon surface from the Jungle depths...

Jay, I’ve had the Jungle 15 for such a long time I just can’t recall where it came from.

Cant really see it in the photo, but “Larson” is erased on her upper right leg.

Yes, the colors are even more amazing in person! :cloud9:

13 hours ago, sacentaur said:

Jay, I’ve had the Jungle 15 for such a long time I just can’t recall where it came from.

Cant really see it in the photo, but “Larson” is erased on her upper right leg.

Yes, the colors are even more amazing in person! :cloud9:

Thanks Steve. One day I hope to see that one up close!