• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fiction house anyone?
26 26

9,726 posts in this topic

On 1/7/2021 at 11:26 PM, mwotka said:

Latest pickup, very happy with this one, and I don't think you see it very often.

sheena 3.jpg

That one’s fantastic, Mike! Such a great composition, with the blues, greens, and browns. And I agree, not many of these ever seem to pop up. Well done, Sir!

3 hours ago, kccoig14 said:

Just picked up this issue of Wings Comics #29. Its in pretty decent shape except for the hole punches through the whole book, but the price was good enough for me to overlook them, and they don't interrupt any story so its a great reader copy. This is now the earliest issue of Wings I own.

wings29.jpg

Great book. I’ve always thought the message to Adolph was a cool detail to the cover. 

On 2/13/2021 at 3:32 PM, kccoig14 said:

Just picked up this issue of Wings Comics #29. Its in pretty decent shape except for the hole punches through the whole book, but the price was good enough for me to overlook them, and they don't interrupt any story so its a great reader copy. This is now the earliest issue of Wings I own.

wings29.jpg

Nice grab. Great presentation and color. Been looking for that one. I'd have been all over it punch holes or not for a good price.

On 2/12/2021 at 7:24 PM, Miamiknight3434 said:

As I was posting on the planet thread I realized this thread was in page #3. I found some time to take pictures of a few recent additions 

enjoy my fellow FH collectors 20210212_205103.jpg.6720e2d8c0a82f4cafab03dc4e58698c.jpg

20210212_205348.jpg

Nice hat

6 hours ago, Spyder! said:

Just got this one back from CGC. I knew it had brittle pages but a bit disappointed with the split interior pages (which weren’t disclosed by Heritage). I didn’t notice from the page count I did either. 

Oh well! I love this one for it’s Iger signature, bright cover colors, first Mars appearance, and the scarcity!

(Also, how does CGC not recognize Zolnerowich as the cover artist? He literally signed it!)

FC12F8F4-580A-486E-9F67-49BAA1F816CC.jpeg

Wow, awsome book and an Iger autograph! I haven't seen many of them. Wonder why CGC didn't note it? Probably deducted for it...:roflmao:

7 hours ago, Spyder! said:

Just got this one back from CGC. I knew it had brittle pages but a bit disappointed with the split interior pages (which weren’t disclosed by Heritage). I didn’t notice from the page count I did either. 

Oh well! I love this one for it’s Iger signature, bright cover colors, first Mars appearance, and the scarcity!

(Also, how does CGC not recognize Zolnerowich as the cover artist? He literally signed it!)

FC12F8F4-580A-486E-9F67-49BAA1F816CC.jpeg

To own a Jumbo 31 is quite an achievement. Congrats. Nice looking 1.0, also I agree why no credit to Zolnerowich for the cover :screwy: