• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fiction house anyone?
26 26

9,701 posts in this topic

Sorry, mate... left out one dash when I pasted it over. :sorry:

http://rapidshare.com/files/56298914/0118_Fiction_House_Comics_-_A_Golden_Age_Index__1978.Al_Dellinges___c2c.Cimmerian32_.cbr.html

JumboComics1460.jpg

This book is notorious for being faded or having ink bleed through from the inside cover.

Yours looks great! (thumbs u

I haven't seen many of these but that is the best colored copy. The red on my copy is almost all gone (or was never there in the first place).

Another Planet off the list. I don't know about what other Planet collectors think, but I think that 12-20 are all tough to find with an extra level of "tough" to 13,14,15, and 17. Ultimately 15 is the toughest of all. Anyway, I digress to this Planet #17. I was super excited to not only find a #17, but it is in great condition with only two graded higher ( a 9.4 I will never ever see and an 8.0). This one is no where near as red as Parkers copy, but I will definitely cherish my copy.

Also on a seperate note.......man I love Zolnerowich covers!!

36dea975.jpg

It did win for best presented.

Thanks for the nice words.

I am very excited about that honor. The registry is a fun way to show your collection,talk about each issue, and share stories about the people you meet while obtaining your books.

It's a bonus to win a prize/award for something you love doing. (thumbs u

Money aside, how hard is it to put together a Planet run? I have six or seven copies now, mostly in the VG - F range so HG isn't a big concern, but I prefer to avoid rags.

Another Planet off the list. I don't know about what other Planet collectors think, but I think that 12-20 are all tough to find with an extra level of "tough" to 13,14,15, and 17. Ultimately 15 is the toughest of all. Anyway, I digress to this Planet #17. I was super excited to not only find a #17, but it is in great condition with only two graded higher ( a 9.4 I will never ever see and an 8.0). This one is no where near as red as Parkers copy, but I will definitely cherish my copy.

Also on a seperate note.......man I love Zolnerowich covers!!

36dea975.jpg

parker's FORMER copy--the whole rivet run, 'cept for 1 and 22 [needed for my p'gree run--toledo] were sold this week to an anonymous boardie. kel recalls well; the old boy is red.

planet17.jpg

parker's FORMER copy--the whole rivet run, 'cept for 1 and 22 [needed for my p'gree run--toledo] were sold this week to an anonymous boardie.

I am not sure if I should say Congrats or :sorry: on that one. Your set was sweet!

So, congrats :applause: