• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fiction house anyone?
26 26

9,726 posts in this topic

Seriously dreamy colors on that book and Sheena is as lovely as always! :luhv:

Sheena9.jpg

Doing a lot of scanning and thought I'd rescue the thread from falling to Page 3.

Fight08FC.jpg

Fight55FC.jpg

Fight53FC.jpg

Fight48FC.jpg

Wow! That Church #8 is unbelievable! :o

Any other Senorita Rio covers? At least I always assumed that's her on the 48, despite the hair color.

I admit I would like to see this one fully colored. Anyone have a pretty copy? Alan?

Fight55FC.jpg

Maybe Alanna has one. Mine's coloring is crappy too -

I used to have the Rockford copy but its colors were no better. I dont recollect ever seeing one with bright reds, but deep orange I have seen. That lovely Rockford #50 of Cheetah's used to be mine long ago - bought straight from Worlds Finest along with #52 and a couple of others in the same number range. Still have the Rangers #21 and Fight #41 I bought at the same time, but sold those Fights to FHMan or his father years ago. He just resold the #52 in his sales thread I believe. I may as well post 'em - two of my favourite FH covers. I have seen deep reds on one or two Rangers #21s. There is also a copy of Fight #41 with a red background out there - it may be a pedigree, cant recall:

FightComics4190Rockford.jpg

RangersComics2180Rockford.jpg

Ah, nostalgia! Anyone else buy Rockfords from that Worlds Finest catalogue? I think I may still have it somewhere. Must be 15 years ago. Before the internet they were the best mail order company in my eyes!

I used to have the Rockford copy but its colors were no better. I dont recollect ever seeing one with bright reds, but deep orange I have seen. That lovely Rockford #50 of Cheetah's used to be mine long ago - bought straight from Worlds Finest along with #52 and a couple of others in the same number range. Still have the Rangers #21 and Fight #41 I bought at the same time, but sold those Fights to FHMan or his father years ago. He just resold the #52 in his sales thread I believe. I may as well post 'em - two of my favourite FH covers. I have seen deep reds on one or two Rangers #21s. There is also a copy of Fight #41 with a red background out there - it may be a pedigree, cant recall:

Lovely books as usual Alanna

Here's the Rockford #52

fight52.jpg

This book came in the mail today. It has been in my sig line want list for 2+ years.

I can't wait to read through it some time over the next couple days. Just had enough time to take a quick iPhone pic. Might post some better pics and interior pic later.

I really like these early Jungles.

d2bb232a.jpg